Trading my Battle. Net Account for 4,800 Blade and Soul Ncoins menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pistolgangling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading my Battle. Net Account for 4,800 Blade and Soul Ncoins

Giving away my Battle.Net Account for 4,800 Ncoins which is a total of 60 dollars.

Battlenet account has world of warcraft upgraded to Warlords of Dreanor and with enough gold to buy a game token. lv 100 undead rogue and lv 94 hunter.
    Starcraft 2 upgraded to heart of the swarm.
    Hearthstone with decent amount of legendaries from GVG, classic, and Grand Tournament. Beated every adventure except leagues of explorer. Didn't even start the league of explorer yet.

The way we do this trade ---> you will buy 3 blade and soul ncoin codes from amazon which is 20 dollars each, so total =60 dollars.
    You will give me the first 20 dollar code and i will enter it, making sure its legit and that i got the ncoins ingame.
    Then i would give you my battle.net account.
    Then you will give me the second 20 dollar code
    Then i will give my email for my battlenet account and you do your thing like changing email, pass etc.
    Finally you will give me the last 20 dollar blade and soul 20 dollar code.

This is the only way i will do this.
    Last edited by pistolgangling; 01-26-2016 at 10:59 PM.

Trading my Battle. Net Account for 4,800 Blade and Soul Ncoins