Black Desert Online BOOST- Powerleveling / Grinding boost / Misc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Captain Flynnt's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Desert Online BOOST- Powerleveling / Grinding boost / Misc

Want to keep up with the curve at NA/EU launch while you work or go to school, or just catch up on the KR server? We may be able to help!

---------Power Leveling / Grinding Services---------

It is done by hand by players in the United States / Europe, no bots!
    You give us your account information, we grind!
    While we have never had a case of this, we are not responsible for any account bans / suspensions and cannot refund.

Hourly Grinding
    US/EU - 10-50$ USD per hour (Price is volatile due to NA/EU Launch. We are not sure of how many requests to expect, if it's high demand, it'll be more expensive. If not, more like 20$/h. add on skype to discuss)
    KR - 10$ USD per hour
    JP - Looking for boosters!
    RU - Looking for boosters!

---------MISC--------

If you are interested in something not listed above ie. completing the Black Spirit story line, or just having someone log in to keep your workers busy, let us know, we can work out a price!

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO DO SERVICES IN JAP / RU, AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL US/EU/KR BOOSTERS. ADD ON SKYPE TO DISCUSS!

---------Payment Info---------

We accept PAYPAL. Skrill and BTC coming soon!
    We cannot under any circumstance do the boost before payment

PLEASE tell me what you added me for when you add me.
    My Skype: captainflynnt (I personally accept CSGO skins @ 65% market value as payment also)

My partners skype: allytaytay35 (If I'm not online she may be able to assist you)
    Last edited by Captain Flynnt; 02-18-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Black Desert Online BOOST- Powerleveling / Grinding boost / Misc