Reserve your NA / EU FAMILY / CHARACTER NAMES menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Captain Flynnt's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reserve your NA / EU FAMILY / CHARACTER NAMES

Unable to be online for the name reserve in the coming weeks? We can log into your account and do it for you!

We can also hold and reserve CHARACTER NAMES on our own account if you are unable to afford a package currently, you just pay for the name when you can!

---------Pricing---------

Minimum: 25$ USD*
    Having us reserve the name on our account is considerably more expensive! Expect 150$+ minimum. Limited slots. If you plan on playing BDO but do not care to reserve your name, please add me on skype to discuss job offers.

*Due to the nature of reserving names, we will take the highest bidders first. If you have a 'popular / generic' name, you will have to pay more on top of a non-refundable deposit (20% of our negotiated price) due to the likeliness we won't be able to reserve it and we'd miss out on other clients. ie. King, God, Death, Naruto, John, Smith, Brittany etc etc

IF WE ARE UNABLE TO RESERVE YOUR NAME OR ANY BACK-UP NAMES, YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND

---------Payment Info---------

We accept PAYPAL. Skrill and BTC coming soon!
    We cannot under any circumstance reserve the name before payment

PLEASE tell me what you added me for when you add me.
    My Skype: captainflynnt (I personally accept CSGO skins @ 65% market value as payment also)

My partners skype: allytaytay35 (If I'm not online she may be able to assist you)
    Last edited by Captain Flynnt; 01-26-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Reserve your NA / EU FAMILY / CHARACTER NAMES