7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oldschool Runescape Multibot (Paid)

I've created a Multibot using AutoHotKey that has multiple features as shown below.

[Features]

[Moneymaking]
    Thieve Nature runes in Ardougne
    Fletching Maple Logs into Maple Longbows (U) at the Duel-Arena
    Fletching and Stringing Yew Logs at the Duel-Arena
    Making Cannonballs on the Neitiznot Island.

[Exp Bots}
    Nightmare Zone Auto Prayer Pot Drinker
    Nightmare Zone Auto Absorbtion Potion, Overload potion Drinker AND Rapid Heal prayer flick.
    Fletching Logs into Shafts at the Duel-Arena
    Cutting Opals at the Duel-Arena
    Cutting Emeralds at the Duel-Arena
    Cursing the Jogre at the Ardougne zoo
    Cursing and High Alching at the Jogre at the Ardougne zoo
    Stunning and High Alching at the Jogre at the Ardougne zoo
    Iron Power Miner Northeast of Ardgoune
    Power Cutting Willow Trees South of Taverly Dungeon

Oldschool Runescape Multibot (Paid)-1-jpgOldschool Runescape Multibot (Paid)-2-jpgOldschool Runescape Multibot (Paid)-3-jpgOldschool Runescape Multibot (Paid)-4-jpg

This bot is basically next to undetectable, aslong as you don't bot more than 14-16h a day. I've been running 2 accounts for 2 months now. for about 14h a day. In other words, Just use it somewhat smartly, and you won't get caught. I have been banned before giving the bot a "stress test" and botted it for 23 days 24/7 before it finally got banned for 2-3 days as a "minor macro ban" which I'm pretty sure was the result of botting at the duel arena on the most popular world (world 2) and getting reported a tonne.

If you're interested in purchasing this tool, add me on skype under "ZanmatoAHK" I'm currently Selling this for a one-time payment of $25, with full support and free future updates. The reason this is somewhat expensive, is because the less people with the bot, the better.

And just for those who don't know how AHK (Auto Hotkey) works, this script works solely on colour detection, in other words, It should be working indefinitely. Runescape updates do not break this bot, it will last as long as you have it.

PS: Using this bot will also mean you won't be able to use your keyboard or mouse while it's active, it will move your mouse and simulate a real player, making it less detectable. But if you want to use your computer while a script is running, simply just download and run a virtual machine to run the script. I recommend "VirtualBox"
    Last edited by Zantomato; 01-26-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Oldschool Runescape Multibot (Paid)
  2. Thanks Miksu (1 members gave Thanks to Zantomato for this useful post)