24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x9 Honorbuddy Key & x1 ArcheBuddy Key

*SOLD

*Buy at:
    *Now $30 Cheaper for a Quick Sale! (3/12/2016)

Hello OwnedCore community! Thank you again for your time. I am looking to sell Honorbuddy keys via PlayerAuctions. The reason I want to sell through PlayerAuctions is they guarantee safety for both the buyer and seller.

Honorbuddy is the leading third party software for World of Warcraft! With millions of free profiles made by real gamers, your gaming experience can be greatly advanced by not having to grind for hours to get some real gold or to level those characters to max level.

- Not only do you get access to the key, there are 9 others keys merged with this one. This means you can have up to 9 World of Warcraft accounts running at once! I've done this for years and sold the accounts and gold for thousands of dollars in profit.

- This 9-Account key is worth over $240 ($27/Key from Website), so my price is much more satisfying at over half off.

- You also get access to my Buddy Store profile, so you can download profiles made by the creators of the software or buy premium profiles that are linked directly to your key at log in.

- Also, this Buddy Store account comes with an ArcheBuddy key, the newest software for ArcheAge. If you have any questions about the Keys/Buddy Store, don't hesitate to ask!

*Buy at:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails x9 Honorbuddy Key & x1 ArcheBuddy Key-honorbuddy-store-jpg   x9 Honorbuddy Key & x1 ArcheBuddy Key-honorbuddy-keys-edited-png  
    Last edited by Mr.Vanderbilt; 03-23-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    "Gaming currency can't be look at as a product. What we do is a service. We help the father with kids, the students drowning in work, play the games they love."

x9 Honorbuddy Key & x1 ArcheBuddy Key
    booniboy1's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still available?

Mr.Vanderbilt's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is! Ready to order on P.A!
    "Gaming currency can't be look at as a product. What we do is a service. We help the father with kids, the students drowning in work, play the games they love."

Mr.Vanderbilt's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    = New Link