Blade & Soul - Power Leveling and DIAMOND Arena Elo Boosts! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rimotrian's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blade & Soul - Power Leveling and DIAMOND Arena Elo Boosts!

As you all know, I do a lot of elo boosts in various games, and I'm back for Blade & Soul, a game I'm very passionate about! I've been playing the game off and on for a good couple of years on foreign servers, and now the game has just launched in EU and NA!

I'm offering fast and cheap power leveling from 1-45. (Usually takes a day, maybe 2 depending on how many clients I have.) and cheap arena boosts.

Everything is done BY HAND. This means NO third party software is used, ensuring the maximum protection for your account. If you use a third party website, you're risking your account as they use BOTS to do their leveling for them.

All gold and items received along the way are YOURS to keep. If you want us to do dungeons or get specific gear for you, that can be discussed as well!

If you're interested, as always, contact me via PM or Skype. Skype is the fastest method, as if I'm online, I will reply right away.

Arena boosts can be done either in 1v1 or 3v3 brackets. Prices will obviously vary. Boosting is done via piloting. If you wanted to play and get 'carried' via 3's, that can be arranged as well.

Boosting all the way up to diamond for ANY class. Prices vary depending on class, level, etc.

NOTE: Only accepting PAYPAL payments sent as a gift to friends or family.

Previous thread of mine showing feedback, etc.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3102032 (Arena carries 1-1800 | pergo server | exiles or dominion!)
    Last edited by rimotrian; 02-16-2016 at 07:58 AM.

Blade & Soul - Power Leveling and DIAMOND Arena Elo Boosts!
    rimotrian's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completed multiple Arena boosts and power leveling already.

If you're curious, add me!