WoW Gold for CSGO Skins! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mechadead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gold for CSGO Skins!

Hello fellow Ownedcore members.

I am here looking to offer my world of warcraft gold for your Counterstrike Global Offensive skins and keys.

About me:
    I am in a reputable guild that already sells carries within Mythic raids such as Hellfire Citadel currently. We are currently one of the top US guilds, and I am looking to take my earnings that were in gold and turning them into something more useful to me.

DETAILS:

I am currently an active CSGO player with over 800 hours on various accounts. My World of Warcraft account has been around since its approximately 2005 and I have been raiding at a high level for over 2 years now. I risk myself being scammed within these types of transactions. I have made many transactions of just selling my wow gold in the past, and I am also willing to just distribute my gold in that direction, but I believe there is more meaning when its in something I already spend my time in.

1000 gold is worth 0.40$, this applies to the rate that is used for skin to gold. For example, an 80 cents skin will complement 2000 gold in exchange.

I can trade upto the following amount on the servers:

Stormrage: 1.800.000 Gold
    Windrunner: 100.000 Gold
    Illidan: 100.000 Gold
    Sargeras: 1.000.000 Gold

Contact me here on Ownedcore or add my skype phamstatus.

WoW Gold for CSGO Skins!