0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is botting safe on another account?

Will my main account be safe if I make an entirely new battle.net and start botting on it?

Is botting safe on another account?
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally: Yes, your main account will be safe.

However, there's always the risk of punishments being applied to your main account if Blizzard decides to pursue it, but it's a rare occurrence. It generally only happens after excessive botting offences with the proceeds of the bot being fed directly to your main account, such as by mailing them the gold, mats, or whatever it may be.

A safe(r) way to move your bot proceeds to your main account if you wish to do so is through a guild bank. Create a small, social guild with a guild bank that everyone has access too. Have a locked off tab for officers+, and keep your bot mats in there. Take them out on your main account. The aim is to try and make it look as much like a normal guild as possible. Although Blizzard can see that you are botting from the same IP as your main account, they'll unlikely go through the effort to make that link unless they have reason to do so.

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if you bot with a VPN, then the main should be safe in this manner too. However if you plan to bot on a new account, ensure that you add upgrade keys only after you hit max level. This should also give you a week free time, each time you add a key. I remember leveling up and doing this, bypassing paying for subscription cards in this way - aim was to sell the accounts - not farm on them.

4. Thanks Shobek (1 members gave Thanks to zycamzip for this useful post)