Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PvP speccs for all classes (no priest ones)

PvP speccs for all classes with some PvE speccs in the end aswell! I am leaving out the priest cause i don't know that much about how the FSR work in pvp and stuff like that. tell me what ya think of em, is it a good compilation etc.

Warlock

Affliction: The good 'ol affliction specc that is good in BG but not the best in 1v1 but in 2v2 when you don't got a healer this specc prevails, incredibly good in 3v3 aswell and 5v5 but missing out the survivability. Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Demonology: Demo is teh shiets in 5v5 and work quite well in 3v3 too (wouldn't recommend for private servers since the intercept and other attacks are kinda bugged) Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Siphon Life/Soul Link Excellent 1v1 specc where you can own people naked if you want too, incredibly good in 2v2 if you got a healer. Kinda stops there. Good survivability, you basically dot him up and then spam drain life ;D Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    Do not get intimidated by the fact that i didn't post a destro specc just that i don't find it as such a pvp specc (say drakedog and i keel you)

Warrior

Mortal strike :Good 'ol mortal strike that does insane dmg instantly Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft get all the goodies that you need from fury and still blood frenzy and second wind, with the stance specc you can switch stances alot without loosing rage. You can switch the stance points and go deeper in fury if you want to though.

Fury
    Thought i'd just aswell post a good fury specc ^^ Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Paladin

Holy :Postin a good healin specc that can actually care alot but atleast the most holy speccs will mostly contain 41x/11x/0x to get the 41 pointer and the 11pointer BoK (blessing of kings) Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Retribution
    Well not that much retri pvp but still wanting to post more than one specc here Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Druid

Resto; a good healing specc which includes no loss of cast time when you cast cyclone. And feral charge for intterupts etc. Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

FeralFeral specc right here all essential talents are in, pretty much little bit kittie build Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Balance You can go with 42/11/8 Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft or 50/0/11 Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Hunter

Beast Mastery The only specc i can think of that is actually good since i see Aimed shot as an must; Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Mage

Frost the classic 17/0/44 Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft followed by 0/6/55 Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft not much to say here, ice lance spammin and shit like that. 17/0/44 you use ice armor, 0/6/55 you use molten armor for impact to procc and to pwn those rogues ^^

Rogue

Combat mace specc 0/31/30 Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft can also be called the mage pwnerer cause of the stuns and double CD with prep and AR and BF in the same build, you can do the same with all speccs just switch the specialization.

Mutilate If you are dagger though you should be mutilate (41/20/0) good dmg and increased healing, there are many variants of this specc but this one is just what i like the most Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Shaman

Enchancement; Again you can vary here but i am gonna post 2 very popular speccs
    2/45/14 you get the extra hit and all those goodies from ench tree, remember you need 2 slow weps cause windfury has a 3 second hidden CD so you can still pump out more dmg with your weps and still get more windfury proccs if you wear 2 slow weaps. Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    16/45/0 going little deeper in ele tree but this time we can still take the mana reducing talent of your shocks and still get 5% more dmg from it, 1 sec of the CD of your shocks and clearcasting to reduce the mana cost of your next dmg spell for example shocks/stormstrike Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Elemental: You can either get NS or Totem of wrath but most people don't really see a difference i've heard so it is kinda your choice here, (why i posted a 40/0/20 build ^^) Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Resto: Just gonna cut to the case and post ONE resto shaman specc even though i see 1000s of em Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Well this is all for now ima add some pve speccs tomorrow if im not to lazy ^^ cya :wave:

PvP speccs for all classes (no priest ones)
    Shanq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PvP speccs for all classes (no priest ones)

uhmm, for the rogue spec you didn't put the assassination and combat spec, can be 17/44, 18/43, 19/42, or 20/41

Departed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for this. Tho I've seen them all But its good to know that I now can find them all in one place

PS. You should fix the shaman pvp resto build. Who would seriously need threat reduction in pvp? Must be some insanely provoking guy :P
    Departed

Departed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought I might add this for you

Priest:

Shadow 12/2/47
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    All the best for shadow + more in case of an emergency heal.

Healing 28/33/0
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    This spec is aimed for using instant cast spells such as renew and mend. Why we don't got the + crit percentage here is because you're supposed to use inner focus+greater heal if its needed.
    With HoTs its much easier for you as a healing priest to think more about surviving yourself.
    This spec also got imp mass dispel which is a must + all survival abilities.
    Ofc this spec can be changed here and there, but it covers the most important points for a healing priest.
    Departed

Paketet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft is better then the 17/0/44 spec you got there 10% more slow is clearly better then 4% more dmg

dannyboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

been playing a lock since beta, and honestly.....I do not like the destro spec for pvp. I am sure I will get torn apart for it, but I think you just give up one of the mai things a warlock is known for, mobility and dots. Sure you can put a ton of damage out, if you stand still, and anything but 5's, I just don't see that happening very much.

issuesbunny's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy Paladin spec. Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Better.