WTS S3/S4 PvP Enh. Shaman + Dungeon Geared Holy Priest (Ally) Excalibur WoW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Arminius92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS S3/S4 PvP Enh. Shaman + Dungeon Geared Holy Priest (Ally) Excalibur WoW

Hello everyone,

because of lack of time selling my WoW-TBC Excalibur Account!

Name: /
    Server: Excalibur
    Faction: Ally
    Talents: Enhancement
    Proffesions: Mining 375/375 JC 376/380 First Aid 375/375

I hereby sell my full PvP Vengefull(Brutal Head)/Guardian geared Draenei Shaman with 386 resilience and 10.850 health UNbuffed. His gear is epic socketed and fully enchanted. He has got both Vengefull Maces, main-hand enchanted with MONGOOSE, offhand with Executioneer!
    Honorable Mention: The Madness of the betrayer (Black Temple) trinket.
    He has got epic flying with Ashes of Al'ar and Black War Elekk mounts!
    He has got also some Coin purchased Rare items like: Murloc Costume or Direbrew's Remote !!
    Just to mention, in the Bags he has got also FULL Tier 2 Raid Set 8/8, cca. 1000 g in bag, some Blue items + 2000g worth of Ore/Bars, 4x Primal Mooncloth Bag equiped + 4x Netherweave in Bank.

On the account there is also an Human Female Holy Priest with full blueish Dungeon Healing Gear (normal/heroic), blueish socketed, non-enchanted and with normal flying skill (60%) 4x Netherweave Bag equiped and 1500g in it.
    Honorable mentions: CRYSTAL SPIRE OF KARABOR Mace (Illidian 17% drop) and Memento of Tyrande Trinket (Illidian 17% Drop)!!!

PRICE: Give me an offer via PM / Skype ( armin1238 ), I'm not looking for much (PayPal only) !!! :-) Photos also via PM if needed.
    Last edited by Arminius92; 06-24-2016 at 04:22 AM.

WTS S3/S4 PvP Enh. Shaman + Dungeon Geared Holy Priest (Ally) Excalibur WoW