Cheap, safe and professional Arena runs! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MrKoko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap, safe and professional Arena runs!

Greetings OwnedCore!

I am MrKoko, I am a 1 man team and I have decided to offer my arena expertise to the public!

What is my offer and why choose me:

- Cheap: Very cheap and competitive pricing! 4.5 € (Euro) per run. If custom key is the goal I do continuous runs until that goal is met 12 wins - 17 €, 11 wins - 13 €, 10 wins - 9 €.

- Speed: After arrangement and payment is done customer is king and the goal is to deliver as fast as humanly possible!

- Safety: No bots, no funny business, no fear of multiple people taking shifts logging into your account and you the owner open the key.

- Support: Constant updates with the option of Spectator mode if you so choose.

- Guarantee: Not every deck is drafted equal. If a run turns out to be below 5 wins I contact you and you have the options to receive full money refund immediately or allow me to try again and achieve a higher score. In addition for every screw up on my part every time I underperform you receive 25% (stacking) reduction cut for future runs!

- Expertise: Finally and most importantly - experience and knowledge in the Arena. I have played Hearthstone since closed beta and started Arena runs since day 1 with a track record demonstrated below:

Promotion:

As a starting up boosting service I plan to offer you exclusive promotions for the first people that get on board!

- First 3 people to contact me get a completely free run (does not apply to the key goals but If I do make under 5 wins you get 25% cut)!
    - After those first 3 runs are exhausted the next 10 people in line get 25% reduction that applies to all packages!

Payment: Paypal and Skrill (Moneybookers).

Contact: Please feel free to contact me to arrange a boost or if you have any questions!

Skype name: mrkoko-arena

Cheap, safe and professional Arena runs!
    virusbogdan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the first to try his service. I would like to mention that he is really pleasant to deal with and have a lot of patience. I was concerned about my account so he agreed on using team viewer (connecting to my computer).
    It was lagging really badly and at some point he was telling me on Skype (text) what to do. With all this, he managed to get the first two wins with no loss.
    Realising that I am wasting his time I decided to login on his computer via team viewer and spectate. Everything went really smooth and he never went out of Hearthstone so I felt really secure.
    He won 4 times then logged out of my account.
    I highly recommend him as he is really skilled. Thank you and good luck in your boosting!