[Nostalrius PvP] Selling Account with level 60 Shaman / Warrior + 2 Banks menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Daflare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Nostalrius PvP] Selling Account with level 60 Shaman / Warrior + 2 Banks

Hello there!
    I'm looking forward to sell my Nostalrius account which include a very good geared level 60 Orc shaman. A decently geared level 60 Tauren warrior + 2 banks. (Herb & Mining) The reason why I am selling it is because I simply don't have the want to play WoW anymore and wont have time in the future either.

Shaman
    - Pretty good geared as Elemental. Total 9 epics, 2 of them swap gear. Other non-epic is good blue items.
    - Enhancement gear is full blue with PVP rank 10 gear and Unstoppable Force
    - Some Healing Gear
    - 60% mount

Epics
    - Legplates of Ten Storms (Enchanted + 8 Spell and Healing)
    - Deep Earth Spaulders
    - Robe of Volatile Power (Enchanted 100 HP)
    - Sapphiron Drape (Cloak)
    - Earthfury Bracers (9 Stam enchant)
    - Mindfang (AB rep Weapon) - Swap Item
    - Therazane’s Touch (AV off hand) - Swap Item

Special Epics
    - Hand of Edward the Odd - Chance on hit: Next spell casts within 4 sec will cast instantly. Insanely fun weapon to blow people up with. Procs quite often. (No internal cd)
    - Talisman of Ephemeral Power - Use: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 175 for 15 sec. (Trinket 2 min cd)

- Exalted with AB
    - Revered with WSG (2460 rep towards Exalted)

Professions
    - 300 Engineering (Goblin - Will have a lot of grenade fun here)
    - 300 Mining / Smelting
    - 300 First Aid

Visit links to see Shaman gear
    Elemental
    https://i.imgur.com/kNCwZXk.jpg
    Enhancement
    https://i.imgur.com/nIPnnZt.jpg

Warrior
    - Full blue Tanking gear
    - Full blue DPS gear
    - 60% mount

Professions
    - 300 Alchemy
    - 300 Herbalism
    - 300 First Aid

- AB Neutral
    - WSG Neutral

I also have links to the warrior gear, but since this site only allows 2 links per post for new users I've attached them to the post instead at the bottom.

Banks
    Herbalism - Decent amount of flowers
    Mining - A lot of mining materials

Attunement
    Shaman: MC / Onyxia / BWL
    Warrior: MC / Some on Onyxia step

Extra info
    - All characters included both bank characters has full 16 slot bag inventory. (Bank slots is not full 16 slot bag inventory, talking about the bank slots it self here)
    - Collective gold around 190g + much bank materials.
    - Paypal payment option.
    - Can show account over skype with screen cap.

Important
    The account does sadly not come with an email. The email used is my main mail which I've had for many years and will still have for many years to come. However, giving a linked mail with the account only gives you the illusion of protection. This is because every mail can have a backup mail linked with it to retrieve the original email. So in reality it doesn't make any difference if an account is bought with or without mail, the risk of dirty scammers are still there.

I do not condone this behavior. I believe in good people with good intentions. Breaking a buy / sell agreement is unethical and something I won't do. This is also one of the reasons why Paypal is a good system to use when making transactions like these, because money can be claimed back if the product is not sold properly. If for any reason you would later need access to the email to fix something, I keep a close eye on my email and respond to requests quickly with a swift solution. Im also updated on social media, so all you have to do is to write to me and I will respond shortly. (Facebook for example)

Skype info: Daflare
    Price: 370$
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Nostalrius PvP] Selling Account with level 60 Shaman / Warrior + 2 Banks-warrior-dps-jpg   [Nostalrius PvP] Selling Account with level 60 Shaman / Warrior + 2 Banks-tanking-jpg  
    Last edited by Daflare; 01-11-2016 at 11:39 AM.

[Nostalrius PvP] Selling Account with level 60 Shaman / Warrior + 2 Banks
    Daflare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account sold