Cheap Sylvanas (EU) Alliance Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Firga's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Sylvanas (EU) Alliance Gold

Hello! I am private WoW gold seller. That means that all gold that I sell is made by my own hands ingame without using of any exploits,hacks,bots,bugs etc. and also I always have gold with me so as soon as You send me money, you get your gold almost INSTANTLY! Considering that,my stock is pretty limited and I update it very often
    Also my price often changes(depends on current gold price of other gold sellers etc) but I always try to keep it lowest on the market. If you find any legit gold seller that sells gold for lower price than mine, feel free to contact me and I will lower my price below that price!

I also accept payment in as many smaller parts(increments) as you want, so You don't feel uncomfortable and insecure (E.g. you want 100k gold but you doesn't feel safe enough to give me all money at once for whatever your reasons are, so we can do it in 10 increments of 10k etc. )

Server: Sylvanas
    Faction: Alliance only
    Current stock: 400k
    Price: 1k gold - 0.06eur (0.07$)
    Payment method: Paypal only for trusted forum members, Skrill (Moneybookers) (there is 1% transaction fee) for others
    Last edited by Firga; 10-08-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Cheap Sylvanas (EU) Alliance Gold
    Whinkerton's Avatar Contributor Professional Merchant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    428 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey buddy ! I would like to trade with you, please contact me through mail: [email protected] or Skype: WHINKERTON