1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing tmorph spell

I saw this tmorph spell annimation on a stream today, it looked amazing, but i cant ask him what is it because hes Korean. Need help identifying the spell. Heres a VoD to see what the spell is Twitch
    Last edited by kickinkids; 01-01-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Amazing tmorph spell
    Xeronol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw this and instantly was trying to figure out the spell myself for about 30 minutes. I can't figure it out either. I did happen to find a really good view of the spell though at around 0:43-0.49 Twitch which I noticed he has the legendary dagger wings, and a few more. But the pyro one is the only one i'm really wondering about.

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Searching around. That is one epic spell! Ill keep this thread posted if I get one!

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive been searching but no idea, any idea what the swirly ball is also on his pyroblast! proc

Masters101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I've been doing some major finding also with no LUCK! So I finally decided to contact him in hopes of a response and you all are in luck friends. He responded to me through translation service very kind of him, be sure to give him a follow for helping us all and a + rep to me if I've helped.

He responded:

''I'm hansolpart here... These two files are the one I want to send to you.

The first one is to extract the file, the file name you extract is called “DBFilesClient”

You put this special effect file in your computer to store the world of Warcraft. Specific address for example ”F:\World of Warcraft “ It's better to put it in here.
    Second file name is China decompression mainland anti harmonious world of Warcraft landers !!

Want to have a specific effect spell must use this anti harmonious landers. First, the first one of the magic patch is to install the success. Your installation path is correct.

Friendly Tips:In the open behind the anti Skeleton64 64 landers harmony refers to the use of computer is a 64 bit computer system. Then you choose to use Skeleton64

And then select the server of your country's world of Warcraft. For example you in the United states. The lander selected above North america. For example, you are in the European server. You choose to take the euro.

Because the Skeleton64 is displayed Chinese landers. North American server in the most right
    The first of the European servers in the second row. ''

The file is where I uploaded it wwwDOTfiledropperDOTcomFORWARDSLASHmorphfiles.

I hope this helps guys!

FYI: If the download doesn't work i'm happy to upload to another source I will reply to this thread as soon as I can

6. Thanks kickinkids (1 members gave Thanks to Masters101 for this useful post)
    kickinkids's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude it works, thanks alot. I was wondering if you could get the other files he has for his warlock, and possibly other classes for me aswell? Thumbs up for you

Masters101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickinkids View Post
    Dude it works, thanks alot. I was wondering if you could get the other files he has for his warlock, and possibly other classes for me aswell? Thumbs up for you
    Hey there!

I done it for a bit of a selfish reason also but wanted to share, because I enjoy playing mage too and you showing us these abilities... they look awesome. I can try email him and see if I get a response about the warlock also. He was kind enough out of him time to reply to me.

You should also message him on twitch with google translate to see if you get a response also, just ask politely and give him a follow if you already haven't!

In short: I will try again, but make sure you send him a message too kickinkids.

Have a nice upcoming weekend!