Black Desert Online Conqueror's Founder Pack menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Infidel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Desert Online Conqueror's Founder Pack

80€ for EU Black Desert Online Conqueror's Founder Pack (99€).
    Contact email: [email protected]

Due RL issues I wont be able to play and unfortunately i logged in CBT for 1h just to try the game i was waiting for and they wont allow refund,

Can I cancel the purchase of a pre-order package?

You have a 14 days right of withdrawal from the purchase of a game package, including pre-order packages. This allows you to cancel your purchase and request a refund, during that time period.

You can exercise your right of withdrawal by contacting customer support within fourteen days of the date of purchase.

Your withdrawal right only applies until you download and/or launch the Black Desert Online game client during either CBT or after the release. The first time you launch the game client, you will be prompted to waive your withdrawal right. (This includes the CBT client.)

Warning: Customer Support will not refund pre-order packages if the user has downloaded and/or launched the game client.

Black Desert Online Conqueror's Founder Pack