Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to create a simple Bot - few noob questions

Hi,

I want to create my first simple bot Program in C# but I have one question before I start.
    How does warden detect a Bot and how can i reduce the chance to get caught by it?
    Is there a Guide out there or something?
    Please give me some help about that.

Thanks
    doromoro

Want to create a simple Bot  - few noob questions
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warden scans the memory of it's offsets to determine if any of them have been changed. You can create what's called a pixel bot and use a sendkeys function to likely bypass some of the protection. However ultimately the companies which have created warden bypassing bots, copy the game into memory, and then hack it from there. However this is considered making an illegal copy, which is copyright infringement in most countries, and how bot companies have been sued successfully by Blizzard.

3. Thanks doromoro, mmobuyerx (2 members gave Thanks to zycamzip for this useful post)
    doromoro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, my project cant be resolved through pixels scanning:/
    My bot have to read the coordinates from surrounding objects which are moving around and then click to move to this coordinates.
    Just need to read some coords and perform a click next to the object.
    How safe will this bot be? Its a very simple bot.
    Last edited by doromoro; 12-18-2015 at 09:38 AM.

dragonbane24's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest it doesn't sound that simple. You might have to take into account the camera object as well as the player and do some math on where things are in relation to the screen. So it will require reading quite a few more things than just the surrounding objects. But maybe I am misunderstanding exactly what you're trying to do.

If all your program is doing is scanning memory and then moving the mouse around and clicking, you're probably pretty safe. But if you are say... sitting in the same spot clicking on objects for 4 hours without breaks, then it will be obvious that you're using some external utility.

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you are trying to make a gathering bot of some sort (skinning?).

However, if you were to change the view to looking straight down, zoomed all the way out, you might still be able to use pixel scanning, to find the color of the object you are seeking, and then click to move with that. Then if your health goes down a certain percentage, run in one direction (to get mob to follow) turn for X amount of seconds, tab to find new target, and then use something like PQR to take down the mob.

If you are able to scan the memory, without changing anything, and using a sendkey function to emulate a keyboard (or mouse movement), then you should be safe. It's the moment that you interfere with the client itself that it gets dangerous.

Also, consider recompiling your script every couple weeks, to change the file size/footprint. In this way, you should also be able to keep the program off the radar so-to-speak. If you release it to the general public, then your chance to get caught goes up immensely.
    Last edited by zycamzip; 12-20-2015 at 08:19 AM.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a look at the LazyBot source, I have posted it in some of my prior posts or you can google it on this forum.
    It is/was a fully functional passive bot - in patch 4 and 5 days.