0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replacement for Soapbox

So with Soapbox users getting a ban wave, i'm not looking for another bot to use.

Does anyone have any suggestions that compare? I'm only interested in combat rotation botting and I'm more then happy to pay.

I'm NOT interested in honorbuddy.

Thanks.

Replacement for Soapbox
    VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create an account on TheNoobBot, download, start it, you'll have an unlimited restart "20 minutes" free trial.

Then check out "Damage Dealer" and its "Product Settings".

See by yourself wether or not this is good for you.

Notice that our CombatClass are open source and you can use customs one (.cs directly) by going into General Settings > Advanced > Hide SDK Files => NO.

MrFoxGuy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post
    Create an account on TheNoobBot, download, start it, you'll have an unlimited restart "20 minutes" free trial.

Then check out "Damage Dealer" and its "Product Settings".

See by yourself wether or not this is good for you.

Notice that our CombatClass are open source and you can use customs one (.cs directly) by going into General Settings > Advanced > Hide SDK Files => NO.
    I looked into NoobBot, and will probably look into it after work tomorrow, but I am wondering a few things.
    1. How safe is NoobBot? Obviously all bots and programs create a risk, but I'm wondering about your security. How good is your anti-warden? When was the last known ban related to NoobBot (not someone using another bot) things like this.
    2. How would you say your Damage Dealer and Healer bots are compared to SBR? Is the damage on par? Better? Slightly worse?

I'm primarily focused on the rotation part, not the rest (although I could use the questbot and what not on alts if I was feeling lazy that day). I just want to see how you feel you compare to SBR in those terms. Like I said, I will look into trying it out tomorrow after work.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any auto roto will get you banned, so dont think its just his.

VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrFoxGuy View Post
    1. How safe is NoobBot? Obviously all bots and programs create a risk, but I'm wondering about your security. How good is your anti-warden? When was the last known ban related to NoobBot (not someone using another bot) things like this.
    2. How would you say your Damage Dealer and Healer bots are compared to SBR? Is the damage on par? Better? Slightly worse?
    The banwave on HB learn'd us nobody is protected from blizzard when they go against you, we do our best to secure users as much as possible but it may come a day where it would nuke us. The good thing is that this day hasn't come yet, and our such "niche" community is not scaring blizzard in any way, there is bigger fish out there to go after.

2a: Our HealerClass model is working, however we haven't yet put much effort into it, so I would say it basically wont do anything good for you at the moment. At least I'm being honest with you, you got to recode it. We added a Restauration Druid example in addition to the TnbHealerClass. You should check out that druid HealerClass.
    2b: The damage part is average, some class may be better than Soap and some worst, I would recommand testing RetPally, using "FrameLocker" (from advanced general settings) to improve GCD.

Our CombatClass and HealerClass are open for any improvements tho.

Note: A member of the community is currently working on improved DPS and Healing class, you may see his work in the Download area.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 12-10-2015 at 09:15 AM.

6. Thanks Miksu (1 members gave Thanks to VesperCore for this useful post)
    Orcirl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrFoxGuy View Post
    I looked into NoobBot, and will probably look into it after work tomorrow, but I am wondering a few things.

I'm primarily focused on the rotation part, not the rest (although I could use the questbot and what not on alts if I was feeling lazy that day). I just want to see how you feel you compare to SBR in those terms. Like I said, I will look into trying it out tomorrow after work.
    Hey Foxguy. Did try this one, how was it?

I'm too looking something to replace soap because its now 64bit only and my wooden pc has only 32bit windows.

Nimesil's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    any auto roto will get you banned, so dont think its just his.
    PE users not banned, so for today its just soapbox

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nimesil View Post
    Soapbox user here. Not banned. Not even a little bit.

Before you shoot off false text, you might want to do a little research. Some of the bans were confirmed to be using another automation bot with Soapbox. Im not saying Soap is 110% safe, NO bot is not even PE, im saying that it wasn't "JUST SOAPBOX". DO some research before you start typing and really figure out whats going on.

As far as Soapbox goes, i was using Soap the day of the ban and im still playing just fine. Many others are also not banned. It seems to be the people who did were using another bot and ANYONE who says "well i have a friend and he only used soap" is either lying or being lied to by their 'friend'. So far theres no concrete evidence that it was "ONLY" a Soapbox ban. Quite the contrary, there's plenty of evidence that people used other bots in conjunction with Soap and that bots forums was filled with "i was banned" threads.

Im personally gonna stick with Soap due to the fact that, I have yet to be banned using ONLY his software. The support we get when there's issues and the availability of the rotations when patches or xpacs hit... Its seems kinda obvious that people who miss a week or two of raiding every time a patch or an xpac hits is obviously botting. But with Soap he has us up and running within HOURS of a patch or a launch and that right there is just amazing.

Pick whichever rotation you want but at the end of the day, im going with reputation, support, stability and safety. I choose Soap.

Just one person's opinion.

dramatized17's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Soapbox user here. Not banned. Not even a little bit.

Before you shoot off false text, you might want to do a little research. Some of the bans were confirmed to be using another automation bot with Soapbox. Im not saying Soap is 110% safe, NO bot is not even PE, im saying that it wasn't "JUST SOAPBOX". DO some research before you start typing and really figure out whats going on.

As far as Soapbox goes, i was using Soap the day of the ban and im still playing just fine. Many others are also not banned. It seems to be the people who did were using another bot and ANYONE who says "well i have a friend and he only used soap" is either lying or being lied to by their 'friend'. So far theres no concrete evidence that it was "ONLY" a Soapbox ban. Quite the contrary, there's plenty of evidence that people used other bots in conjunction with Soap and that bots forums was filled with "i was banned" threads.

Im personally gonna stick with Soap due to the fact that, I have yet to be banned using ONLY his software. The support we get when there's issues and the availability of the rotations when patches or xpacs hit... Its seems kinda obvious that people who miss a week or two of raiding every time a patch or an xpac hits is obviously botting. But with Soap he has us up and running within HOURS of a patch or a launch and that right there is just amazing.

Pick whichever rotation you want but at the end of the day, im going with reputation, support, stability and safety. I choose Soap.

Just one person's opinion.
    How was it confirmed that another bot was used with SBR? Cause Soap said it was or was it some members claiming that?

I used SBR exclusively on a few of my "main" bot accounts. Three to be exact. I dont use any other bot. Dont have any other bot installed on my computer. I always used 64bit and never 32bit. I dont store any SBR macros. All three accounts got perma-banned. Two of the accounts i didnt even raid with SBR the past two weeks. Unless my guildies reported me every week the past 4 months... SBR is no longer safe (FOR ME". Lets just hope the cause of the bans were because of the new features (auto loot/afk, battle pets) the devs decided to add to the "raiding rotation"
    Last edited by dramatized17; 12-13-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dramatized17 View Post
    How was it confirmed that another bot was used with SBR? Cause Soap said it was or was it some members claiming that?

I used SBR exclusively on a few of my "main" bot accounts. Three to be exact. I dont use any other bot. Dont have any other bot installed on my computer. I always used 64bit and never 32bit. I dont store any SBR macros. All three accounts got perma-banned. Two of the accounts i didnt even raid with SBR the past two weeks. Unless my guildies reported me every week the past 4 months... SBR is no longer safe (FOR ME". Lets just hope the cause of the bans were because of the new features (auto loot/afk, battle pets) the devs decided to add to the "raiding rotation"

LOL cool story... No offense but from what I can tell it looks like you couldn've been banned for more than just SBR.

I dont mean to dig up your past, but you've clearly broken more rules than just use Soapbox. And if you're gonna rebuttle with something like "well I didn't do those things recently" or "I wouldn've been banned then" Remember when Blizz sat on all those HB accounts just waiting for the perfect moment to strike? GG. I dumped Tuanha a while ago and I've been happy ever since.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nimesil View Post
    pe got mass baned a while a go, if you look at all public rotos they all had a banning. its nothing new just time but you all know that you shouldnt be hacking on an account you want to lose tho so its needless for me to say ^.^.

dramatized17's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    LOL cool story... No offense but from what I can tell it looks like you couldn've been banned for more than just SBR.

I dont mean to dig up your past, but you've clearly broken more rules than just use Soapbox. And if you're gonna rebuttle with something like "well I didn't do those things recently" or "I wouldn've been banned then" Remember when Blizz sat on all those HB accounts just waiting for the perfect moment to strike? GG. I dumped Tuanha a while ago and I've been happy ever since.
    So you went through all 9 of my posts? Good job. Not trying pull SBR's nuts out of your mouth. Just posting my experience SBR., not what i do with my other 10-12 accounts

Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dramatized17 View Post
    So you went through all 9 of my posts? Good job. Not trying pull SBR's nuts out of your mouth. Just posting my experience SBR., not what i do with my other 10-12 accounts
    Why do you move to insults? Did you run out of stuff to say? I know people want to come out of the woodwork and jump on the LETS BLAME THIS ONE THING, bandwagon, but I like objectively verifiable facts, and the fact is, you were careless. Clearly, you were engaged in other activities. GG.
    Last edited by xcureanddisease; 12-13-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Ralphiuss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried using TheNoobBot and while it did okay DPS, it was not easy to use out of the box. Really couldn't find anything for interrupt. Also granted I didn't look very hard. Just going back there is a lot settings to go trough.

Rubim's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    pe got mass baned a while a go, if you look at all public rotos they all had a banning. its nothing new just time but you all know that you shouldnt be hacking on an account you want to lose tho so its needless for me to say ^.^.
    PE was never detected.

The lua unlocker provided was.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/385569-pqr-death-knight-monk-tank-dps-profiles.html#post2582063

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast