[EU/US] **WOWBAZAAR - English/UK*Powerlvling*Gear Sets*CMODE8/8Gold*Achievements** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mmoholmes's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] **WOWBAZAAR - English/UK*Powerlvling*Gear Sets*CMODE8/8Gold*Achievements**

Please add wowbazaar on skype for negotiable competitive prices!

VOUCHES & FEEDBACK!!

Originally Posted by Taliyahna
    *PERFECT* Services and great prices! Still trying to figure out how to leave feedback Definitely will use again!
    I bought a charcater transfer from this guy without any problems at all! 100% trusted! I will buy from this guy again for sure! -Holm99 - ownedcore
    I can 100% vote for this guy. He did Loremaster for me, within a few days, even made tickets to get bugged quests solved as fast as possible!
    Good service! -Shiz91 - ownedcore
    bought power leveling from 80 - 85, finished almost the same day. Quick and easy to talk to, will most likely buy 85-90 as well. -legitkid133 - ownedcore
    I am just a lazy leecher on this forum but i want to write a review anyway.

I bought a service from this guy and sure it was a little risky, since there was no reviews or anything. But i tested it anyway.

I asked for help with farming lockboxes for "The Insane" title and he did it for me fast and clean. I can really recommend buying services from this guy

Thank you mate, i'll be contacting you if i need more help with any other jobs in wow in the future. + rep -Ziroxonline - ownedcore
    Bought 0-90 leveling from him, very nice and trustworthy seller, went smooth =) -Trickery - *******
    Epitomizes honesty, sincerity & dedication. Forsook sleep to complete job. A++ -Bunny - ******* SUPER MODERATOR!!

Recent work we have done!!

PvP Package 2

PvE Package 1

Pro Package

Druid 1-100 + Catch Aeonaxx or Time Lost Proto Drake

HFC LFRx4 parts cleared

Arakkoa Outcasts Revered to Exalted

LOREMASTER!

2x 1-100 RAF accounts

Insane title farm

Mage 95-100

Order of the Awakened Honored to Exalted

The Saberstalkers Honored to Exalted

Hand of the Prophet Friendly to Exalted

Hunter 1-100 + engi/mining 1-700

Shaman 90-1000

Valour weekly cap

Druid 90-100 x 2

Mining & Herbalism 1-700 x 2

These are some of our most recent jobs we've acquired due to our cheap prices and outstanding swift service!
    Many thanks to OWNEDCORE and other websites for keeping us busy. Online and taking orders 24/7! All prices negotiable! All work hand done!

[EU/US] **WOWBAZAAR - English/UK*Powerlvling*Gear Sets*CMODE8/8Gold*Achievements**
    mmoholmes's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)