Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smitten's Christmas Contest 2015 - Over $200 in Prizes!

(Smitten's Christmas Contest 2015 - Over $200 in Prizes!)WINNERS ANNOUNCED HERE

Hi guys, and welcome to my Christmas Contest 2015!

To give something back to the wonderful OC community this year, I've planned this contest to hand out some awesome prizes to some lucky winners. There is one main prize, two runners up as well as some supplementary prizes.

The main prize will be hand picked, while the rest will be randomly drawn. So let's get into it.

The Contest:

Reply to this thread and write about the best thing you've seen or done on OwnedCore this year, whether it be your favourite exploit or guide, exploration or writing your own bot with the help of the Memory Editing sections, let's hear about it!

Once you've written about that, decide what prize you'd pick and write why you'd like that and why it's an upgrade from your current setup. Please include your country of residence (or PM it to me if you don't want it public). Optionally post a picture of what you'll be hoping to replace.

All Entries Due by the 24th of December 11:59PM ADST. Please use a timezone converter to find the right time for you!

The main winner will be announced contacted on the 27th of December (I'll be busy on Christmas and Boxing Day) to arrange postage. Runners up will be contacted to find what they want, and supplementary winners will be given their codes.

Main Prize:

The winner of the main prize will be able to choose from any of the above prizes: A Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, a Logitech MX Master, a Razer Deathstalker Chroma RGB or a Steelseries Rival Mouse. The item will be delivered directly to the winners house. Please see the conditions of entry at the bottom for more information.

Runners Up:

The two runners up will receive a month of WoW Gametime each, or if they don't play, an equivalent cost item from Steam.

Supplementary Prizes:

Two members will receive a package containing random WoW TCG loot items.

Conditions of Entry:

Main Prize:

To be eligible for the main prize, you must meet the following requirements:
    - Registered Member for at least one year

- At least 80 Reputation

- Live in one of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Pakistan, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam - new countries added 11/12, 13/12 and 17/12 in red.

- You'll have to provide me with your real name and full address so I can ship your prize to you. I will not ship it to you using your forum username, because real name is required for parcel insurance. You will be provided with shipping tracking. I will only ship to Home and PO Box addresses.

- If you don't live in one of these countries, HI5 will provide you with the Pathfinder achievement in WoW instead. Please note this is a botted service!

Runners Up and Supplementary Prizes:

To be eligible for the runner up and supplementary prizes, you must meet the following requirements:
    -Registered Member for six months and 40 Reputation OR Donator Rank.

Feel free to PM with any questions, or simply ask here!
    Last edited by Smitten; 12-25-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Smitten's Christmas Contest 2015 - Over 0 in Prizes!
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: I see so many cool and nice things on this forum every day, so it's really hard to pick a "winner. We have so many worthy candidates. I started making a list, but it feels so unfair since I'm 100% sure I'll forget someone, so I'll just leave it at "none mentioned, none forgotten"
    I'm also really proud to be part of the fantastic team of OwnedCore staff members - you guys rock and make a big difference every single day!

2: I don't really need any of the rewards so if I win something, I would like the value of the merchandise to be donated to the Red Cross as there are millions of people that needs help. The world is so full of misery and tragedy and the red cross is a fantastic organization that works so hard to make the world a better place to be for everyone.

3. Thanks Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Relican, Razor33, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent (8 members gave Thanks to Eryx for this useful post)
    Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing I have done this year on OC this year is by far joining the news team. Writing for a gaming forum of this size is a pretty sweet gig. Even though I just started I already feel like a true part of the community now.

I would 100% benefit off of the SSD the most. Putting Windows on it would be amazing and making starting up the computer so fast!

What I would replace it with: Nothing I would add it as a 2nd HD!

5. Thanks Xel, Smitten, Roccatex, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent (5 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing I've done on OC this year is maintain the PoEHUD thread!

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...y-updated.html (PoEHUD Overlay Updated)

Path of Exile is a better game with PoEHUD. It is unfortunately the GGG has taken it upon themselves to go after the HUD after a long time of mostly leaving it alone, but hopefully people will still find it useful in times to come.

Although not really an upgrade to MY setup the 250 gig SSD would be a welcome addition to my daughters new laptop that I'm getting her for x-mas! She's a freshman in high school and I'm getting her a nice portable laptop that should help her do all the things she is looking to do in high school. Any of the mice would also be nice additions to her present as well.

Here's to a wonderful New Year on Ownedcore and to all those that contribute and make this place the best that it can be!

Thank you Smitten for going from pissy yellow to all moldy green and contributing to the joy! Don't let the scammers get you down, they are by far in the minority around here even if their impact can be so annoying.

7. Thanks Eryx, Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, Relican, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent (9 members gave Thanks to Jaerin for this useful post)
    matisyahu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/35
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the best thing i did on OC this year was definitely becoming good friends with Laykith
    this friendship meant alot to me because it showed me that people can be nice and helpful without expecting a return! , it made believe again that i can have friends which i can be generous with and share what i have with and not having to be paranoid that they are abusing me or only into my stuff!
    the prize id like to win is the logitech mouse since my current gaming mouse is old (6 years) and dirty with stains on it from eating while playing through years :P

9. Thanks Laykith, Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, Relican, Razor33, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent (10 members gave Thanks to matisyahu for this useful post)
    CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the best thing i did this year on OC was send the police to a possible suicide. It was a crazy night. and all was ok.

I would like to win the SSD.
    It is an upgrade due to me not having any upgrades for 7 years. I am in the USA.
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

11. Thanks Eryx, Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, Relican, mmobuyerx (8 members gave Thanks to CreativeXtent for this useful post)
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing that I have seen and been a part of on OwnedCore this year is becoming a part of the community again. There was a bit in 2014 where I was not on the forums often and I had a mental breakdown due to a combination of circumstances. I've always been active on the site but not always to a daily extent, the past year I've been visiting the site daily and making new friends within the community. It has been great to meet new people who make this site such a great place and see new contributions made to the forums both from old and new members and with it the knowledge that the forum continues to live on even without contributions of past members who have left.

I've been on this site for over 8 years now and it was a critical component of my adolescence and has always been a very supportive community of friendly people, who I could talk to whether I needed help with personal issues or simple computer problems. Even though I no longer play games regularly, and I have nothing to really contribute to the site but my person, the community still continues to make this site a place where I come to again and again everyday. The recent downtime exemplified in my mind how much I think of this place as a second home.

I'd like to thank each member for helping make this site the great place that is! I do not need any of the prizes and would want my prize to be given to another member instead who could benefit from it or the sum value of it donated to WWF (world wild life fund) to help the pandas and other animals.

Good luck to everyone in the contest and I hope you all have a nice winter season.

13. Thanks Kenneth, Xel, Smitten, Roccatex, Relican, Razor33, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent (8 members gave Thanks to Confucius for this useful post)
    Roccatex's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    63/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing done this year, was to get my contributor status.I wanted to share stuff so bad and did my best, but then due to real life things, being a lot sick this year etc, I had no chance to really get used to it again.This is my goal for the next year, to contribute even more to the community.
    The best thing I've seen this year, is the SandBox Thread.Got me even more hyped for WoW: Legion and I really appreciated it.So much to explore.And of course this thread, great community service.The thank-system is def. in this category aswell, alltho I haven't used it alot for now, simply because I didn't have much time, I still like the fact that you can show some appreciation.
    Nothing much to add anymore, no biggies.

The SSD would be the dream, never had one, was always good with normal HDD's, this would be the only way for getting one for now.I would replace nothing, I would combo it for fast windows and most important apps/games with my 1tb drive.
    I live in germany and I'am registered more than 3 years now.

Wish everyone good luck and happy winter holidays when they occur.
    Last edited by Roccatex; 12-07-2015 at 01:21 AM.

15. Thanks Eryx, Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Relican, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent (7 members gave Thanks to Roccatex for this useful post)
    rdruid69's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing I've seen this year is the fast response from King to the hundreds of requests about Legion Alpha, that dude is amazing. I remember the first time he did a sandbox he get like 300 rep in like 2 days. That dude is a rockstar and the way he support this forums is amazing. Also me getting the contributor status after almost 4 years here was amazing.I love how so many people give me rep by my very small contributions, it feels so good.

The price I'll pick will be the SSD. I love the mouses too but I already have a razer, it's a little old but still works 100% and I never have an SSD so it will be great to have one.

Anyway GL everybody

17. Thanks Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, Relican, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent (8 members gave Thanks to rdruid69 for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1190/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing I've seen on these forums is something that has remained a constant throughout the years.
    The Staff & Veteran members, their welcoming nature towards all newcomers. Not once have I seen a hint of elitism or a 'clique' kind of mentality. I've been part of many forums over the years and there's always a group of people that have been around longer than others and suffer from some kind of complex as a result. I think it's because of this welcoming and helpful nature we see every now and then new members who come and stick around, not just for the exploits or guides but to be part of the OC community, some through the forums while some stay active through the shoutbox.

If I win but not the main Prize I'd pick the Logitech MX Master mouse. My current one is a Logitech as well and I love this brand for it's build quality over my last one which was a Razer branded product.

19. Thanks Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, Relican, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent, Razor33 (9 members gave Thanks to hackerlol for this useful post)
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The best thing I've seen this year has to be Smitten becoming a moderator!

As Jaerin said, people were getting tired of that pissy yellow color

But on a serious note, I think the fact that many old members have reached the contributor status is fantastic, it definitely shows how OC is becoming a better place every year.

The SSD would be a great addition to my current PC setup. I've always wanted one but never really had the opportunity to buy one i guess.

Hope everyone has a wonderful year on OC!
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

21. Thanks Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, Relican, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent, ProfessionalHedy (9 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    Snowee's Avatar яєтιяєd єχρℓσιтєя
    Thanks G/R
    72/191
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The discovery of the shoutbawx.
    I have been a member for a long time on Ownedcore and while I had rather quick access to the shoutbawx, I never used it much.
    Since WoW was pretty boring this year too, I didnt visit OC very often.

But since 6.2.3 I started to check out OC, including the shoutbawx, again and while there isnt much fresh WoW content (besides Legion Sandbox), the shoutbawx motivates me atleast twice a day to visit this site.

As for the prize, I do have a SSD & I'm happy with my mouse. Maybe the supplementary prize if you decide to give one away directly instead of random roll.

23. Thanks Eryx, Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, Relican, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent, hackerlol (10 members gave Thanks to Snowee for this useful post)
    MistiServices's Avatar Contributor Top Quality - Low Price !
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i have that luck to live on shitty place called Balkan so RIP contest for me

Good luck to everyone else ^^
    Last edited by MistiServices; 12-08-2015 at 04:57 AM.

25. Thanks Xel, Kenneth, Smitten, Roccatex, Relican, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent (7 members gave Thanks to MistiServices for this useful post)
    Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best thing I've seen this year is the increasing kindness and will to help among the community. It seems like newcomers are more welcome while talented people are finally getting the respect they deserve. Not to mention that whenever a community member has a problem, be it in life or in-game, the people here are willing to help, listen, teach and encourage. In a nutshell, this community feels more accepting and more helpful than ever. I really enjoyed watching Blizzcon with you people and I hope similar events are there to come!

I managed to melt the scroll wheel of my Sidewinder X5 about a year ago, and I've been using a wireless one from work since then. It keeps disconnecting all the time and has no buttons on the side. I've been thinking of buying a new one, but honestly this time of the year I have no much time shopping for myself. So if I were to pick a mouse out of those three, I'd probably go for Chroma RGB since I'm hopefully getting an RGB keyboard later next year now that their prices are slowly going down.

I wish everyone happy winter holidays and good luck with the contest!

27. Thanks Kenneth, Eryx, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent, hackerlol, Razor33 (9 members gave Thanks to Xel for this useful post)
    Dovah's Avatar Legendary The Explorer

Thanks G/R
    381/202
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing I've seen this year is when a bunch of members called the cops because of the possible suicide which creative mentioned. It was great to see how much the community cares about it's members. I only wish I could've helped more.
    I live in the USA.
    I would choose the Deathadder Chroma RGB because right now I am using a simple two button wireless mouse and it would be a huge upgrade.
    Happy holidays everyone!

I rarely check Ownedcore nowadays. Need to contact me? Message me on Discord: dovvah

29. Thanks Xel, Smitten, Roccatex, Parog, Relican, Kenneth, mmobuyerx, CreativeXtent, hackerlol (9 members gave Thanks to Dovah for this useful post)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast