7 x r1 mage for CSGO SKINS , ONE OF A KIND MAGE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tiredofwow1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 x r1 mage for CSGO SKINS , ONE OF A KIND MAGE

Hello everyone!

So i thought about this and after 5 years i will stop playing wow and focus more on CS and other games.
    What i have on my account is a 7 X rank 1 mage, that means that it achieved 7 x rank 1 titles from PVP, and is at the moment the best mage in EU,
    The titles the mage has is the following :
    Relentless gladiator
    Ruthless Gladiator
    Cataclysmic gladiator
    Tyrannical Gladiator
    Malevolent Gladiator
    Primal Gladiator

The mage also has gladiator achieved from the following seasons :
    Deadly
    Furi
    Other mounts : Swift spectral tiger, and some other rare ones.
    Realm first lvl 90 mage achieve, a lot of vanity on the char, such as tier 3 pieces , lock mage & priest.

There is also a lvl 100 priest on the account with the Vengeful nether drake mount, nothing more fancy except that.

This wow account is worth around 800-1200 euros, so i want to trade it for some csgo skins worth the same.
    please add my Skype : Fumpe419

( I can show the mage ignore but i am not gonna go first with giving you any details, all tough i will show you that i have it and that everything that i claim is there is really there )
    Thanks.

7 x r1 mage for CSGO SKINS , ONE OF A KIND MAGE