Buying Overwatch Account NA or Global - 0 Paypal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mercy&Med's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying Overwatch Account NA or Global - $200 Paypal

EDIT: Blizzard has announced that they are taking the beta offline on December 10th, and will not reopen the beta until more invites go out sometime in January. I am no longer buying an Overwatch account at this moment.

----

Hello everybody,

I don't want to sit through another nerve-wracking wave of beta invites, and at this point would gladly pay $200 just to not have to feel so crushed every time I don't get in...

And so I am buying an account that already has permanent beta access. My understanding is that most transactions on this board require a face-to-face skype conversation, so I can be reached at skype name Mercy_Med. Note that you do need a webcam set up for us to talk face-to-face (at the very least during the transaction).

Some kind of middleman will be used to facilitate the trade; I haven't looked into this much yet but I'm sure there are plenty of middlemen with decent reputation records that can we can use. If the middleman chosen charges a fee (and I think all the good ones do), then I will take care of the fee. I'm hoping that the middleman will be able to join on skype during the transaction, too.

As the seller, you would need to provide:
    - 1x Overwatch beta access account, NA or Global region
    - Forward all emails Blizzard sent you regarding beta access (probably just the original beta invitation email)
    - List of all secret questions attached to the account and their answers
    - List of all previous owners of the account (if any), and their geographical locations (including yourself; this is so I have an idea of where Blizzard has seen the IP addresses associated with the account)
    - An email change for the account (the middleman will attempt to change the email, which will cause an email to be sent to your associated email address asking for confirmation that the email should be changed)

As buyer, I will provide:
    - $200 paypal, sent as a gift (payment should be instant because I'm using paypal balance rather than a bank transfer)
    - Any applicable middleman fees, added to the paypal payment

Thank you! I will monitor responses to this thread and adds to my skype, which is again: Mercy_Med

Note- Pr3cious, who seems to be based on this site, looks fine to me to use as a middleman. (▞▞ Middleman Service ▞▞ Secure Your Trades ▞▞ 600+ MM Trades Done Successfully ▞)

<-- my attempt at a skype button.
    Last edited by Mercy&Med; 12-03-2015 at 05:44 PM.

Buying Overwatch Account NA or Global - 0 Paypal