Nostalrius + Kronos Gold HACK 1,00g/hr Nobody knows but 2 - NOT CHEAP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dragunx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nostalrius + Kronos Gold HACK 1,00g/hr Nobody knows but 2 - NOT CHEAP

Welcome!

Our Website

1,000g Per Hour is STILL available!!! 9 People have bought in the last 2 days, DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.. We will not b selling this to very many more people..

Add my Skype, after visiting the site - We are OPEN for Business

I am apart of Shattered WoW - Along with some really popular people here on Ownedcore, we are trying to make this account our * Mutual * account so we can run updates and everyone has access to i. and we are currently selling our 1,000 Gold Per Hour method to the public.

We are selling Powerleveling 1-60 for 90$ ( if you want professions you can ask for thoes to)

We sell GOLD - 10$ Per 100G

We also sell account! and we BUY accounts.

1k Gold per Hour method:

We have had this and have been using this for about 2 months now and have stockpiled enough gold to releas th actual hack to the public. Hack, Exploit what ever you want to call it.

You virtually do nothing, we give you all the tools when you buy, and we show you how to sell the gold the SAFE way ( we have a LOT and we Seell a LOT so we know what wee are doing.)

Involves 1 character any level, and obviusly the nost or Kronos Client. You go to a certain merchant there are only 2 we know of that do it, and you just sit thre and let the program do its thing.

we have sold this to 7 people so far, YES it is expensive but for a method that makes 2,400$ a day in GOLD what can you expect. Any of the buyrs can tell you .

If you are

Powerleveling:

1-60 = 90$. Takes 8-10 days to complete and we have 8 boosters as of now and we are constantly boosting.

We dont use bots we dont use hacks, its all hand levled with our team. and wee have had no cases where an account wass banned.

GOLD === 10$ Per 100g.

We use a system that ensures the safety of your account. if your account does gett banned for what ever reason ( Proof will be rquired.) we will fully pay for th account, refund your money and buy you a new charactr from one of our sister sites.

(******************************

We have a website that is currently under development ( the payment situation is alll messed up and has lost us countless customers... so if you VISITED that site and tried to buy please, Add me to skype and we will ssort you out

Please visit the site if your lookin to buy, or add me to Skype for quesstions ( Asakuraqt )

NOTE___ The 1k in 1hr mthod will not be sold to more than 13 people to keep it secret and to keep the gold economy at a stable level.

http://shatteredwow.weebly.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

ADD ME !

SKYPE === Asakuraqt[/FONT]
    Last edited by dragunx; 12-12-2015 at 06:41 AM.

Nostalrius + Kronos Gold HACK 1,00g/hr Nobody knows but 2 - NOT CHEAP
    dragunx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still selling guys, we have had so many people order since i startd posting here we are backed up with Powerlevels. but the 1,000 Gold an hour method is still available to 5 more people ( 8 have bought so far. so please msg me if interestd.