Looking For Account Partner's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sizurex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking For Account Partner's

hey i'm looking for someone to co-play my wow account. i've got around 5 liscence spots open and 1 with wod already so if ur account just got banned or are looking for an acc to buy i'm willing to let you play mine, i'm willing to buy you up to a wod liscence and you can transfer one of my characters of your choosing over to it to play. i want to go for as many acheivement points / mount / pets etc etc... as possible or you can just start a character from scratch up to you. what you get out of it. if you do ALOT of work i'll concider paying you weekly / monthly depending on the progress achieved, you also get to play on my account with over 200 mount / 50+ titles / 500+ pets / 19k+ achievement points / 150+ toys and alot more vanity. so if you are interested or want more info hit me up on my skype @theboywholivedx

Looking For Account Partner's