4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need opinion from pro boters to set up bots

Hello guys, i was leveling up my chars with honor buddy for a month, i want to ask you is it possible to run 8-10 bots operation without get ban ? Maybe you can share your boting routine and expirience , how much time per day and how much bots your run and what program you are using? How much gold it's earning daily/monthly ?
    I will be veeery happy to hear your opinion mates
    I am thinking to run 8-10 bot session for at least 8hours daily , make shedule to run it for 4 hours when make a 2-4 hours brake and run the bots again , what you think about this idea ?
    Thank you guys, i will be glad to hear all yours opinions

Need opinion from pro boters to set up bots
    KrespoG's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arturas Asmenavicius View Post
    Hello guys, i was leveling up my chars with honor buddy for a month, i want to ask you is it possible to run 8-10 bots operation without get ban ? Maybe you can share your boting routine and expirience , how much time per day and how much bots your run and what program you are using? How much gold it's earning daily/monthly ?
    I will be veeery happy to hear your opinion mates
    I am thinking to run 8-10 bot session for at least 8hours daily , make shedule to run it for 4 hours when make a 2-4 hours brake and run the bots again , what you think about this idea ?
    Thank you guys, i will be glad to hear all yours opinions
    You can't answer the questio of when you are going to get banned and lots of other things you've asked you can read on honorbuddy forums, you can learn alot from there.

3. Thanks Arturas Asmenavicius (1 members gave Thanks to KrespoG for this useful post)
    azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice and helpful advice KrespoG...

Regarding bans, always have the mindset that you will get banned, its not if but when.

And also regarding what is best to farm, and which routine you should use, no professional botter will share this will you, simply because they don't want competition in that said market.

Check out Botanists profiles on honorbuddy, he got/had a lot of instance farming profiles, run 10 dks 8 hours a day only farming instances and you'll have a yield of about 80k pure gold a day, and then maybe a bit more.

Also you can try garrison, i heard alot of people make some solid gold of those.

If you are looking to make some money and maybe set urself up with a little business my advice is that you set yourself in, in how all this works and create your own farming profiles, i am working on something now that should yield me about 15k gold/hour per bot, and ofcourse i will not share this with anyone, only a fool would.

5. Thanks Arturas Asmenavicius (1 members gave Thanks to azuro for this useful post)
    Arturas Asmenavicius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azuro View Post
    Nice and helpful advice KrespoG...

Regarding bans, always have the mindset that you will get banned, its not if but when.

And also regarding what is best to farm, and which routine you should use, no professional botter will share this will you, simply because they don't want competition in that said market.

Check out Botanists profiles on honorbuddy, he got/had a lot of instance farming profiles, run 10 dks 8 hours a day only farming instances and you'll have a yield of about 80k pure gold a day, and then maybe a bit more.

Also you can try garrison, i heard alot of people make some solid gold of those.

If you are looking to make some money and maybe set urself up with a little business my advice is that you set yourself in, in how all this works and create your own farming profiles, i am working on something now that should yield me about 15k gold/hour per bot, and ofcourse i will not share this with anyone, only a fool would.
    Yeah azuro ,man thank you for your nice respond.

Business is always business, it's not worth to give away your ideas. I have a main point of posting this thread to know if it's even possible to run it, becouse it's will be waist of money to get banned at same day , if they have something like bot detection system now

I am running Aion, 4 session at this moment bots are running like 24/7, you just need to watch our for gm's , i have auto log off if the gm comes near, so it's looking great for now.

I am looking to invest some money for sure to get a profit. And azuro maybe you do make these profiles for money or somthing like that ? Because i don't have any knowledge on Wow bots

Thank you mate

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The banning process wow has is random and in waves

You can buy a new account and bot for a year 24/7 and not get a ban, also u can run the bot for 3-4 hours and get a ban, harvesting with herbalism and mining (the respective farming proffessions) you might get banned faster and they keep scripts for how many nodes you take an hour etc, compared to what a normal person does.

And they normally throw out a 3-5 banwaves a year banning a few thousand-100 thousand accounts on each banwave.

I might sell the profile when i am done working on it, ill let you know and research honorbuddy.com the forums there, but don't buy the keys from there, buy the keys from a guy called dartex you get them cheap and they work good. you find him in buy/sell forum in wow, he always sells HB keys.

8. Thanks Arturas Asmenavicius (1 members gave Thanks to azuro for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azuro View Post
    The banning process wow has is random and in waves

You can buy a new account and bot for a year 24/7 and not get a ban, also u can run the bot for 3-4 hours and get a ban, harvesting with herbalism and mining (the respective farming proffessions) you might get banned faster and they keep scripts for how many nodes you take an hour etc, compared to what a normal person does.

And they normally throw out a 3-5 banwaves a year banning a few thousand-100 thousand accounts on each banwave.

I might sell the profile when i am done working on it, ill let you know and research honorbuddy.com the forums there, but don't buy the keys from there, buy the keys from a guy called dartex you get them cheap and they work good. you find him in buy/sell forum in wow, he always sells HB keys.
    Cheers mate, you was very helpfull .

Anyway i am on holidays now, just preparing plans and setting new point for my self to when i come back

And maybe you can give me your skype contacts or the other contacts to write you for profiles and other little things Just send personal message if it's possible here

Thank you again

KrespoG's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also try to look for something that is not overbotted by other people, if you have played wow before and got some clue about the game try to come up with some spot yourself and make a profile (If you don't know how you can just check other's people profiles, that will help alot, also most of the profiles for farming/grinding are easy to make).

11. Thanks Arturas Asmenavicius (1 members gave Thanks to KrespoG for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KrespoG View Post
    Also try to look for something that is not overbotted by other people, if you have played wow before and got some clue about the game try to come up with some spot yourself and make a profile (If you don't know how you can just check other's people profiles, that will help alot, also most of the profiles for farming/grinding are easy to make).
    Cheers KrespoG,
    Yeah i am was looking for not crowded farming places, because i saw a lot places were bots are running like crazy for mob in same place, it's a guaranteed ban, but it's hard to find good profile for lonely farming place coz all servers has pretty much the same spots for farming. So i am interested for setting up my own or buy premade one , coz i am bit green for profile making for now

I have readed a lot info about the dungeon bots and it's says it's a fast way to get banned, just don't know now is it working propertly now or not on HB , because it was pretty old threads, maybe i should look for other bot ? The ban waves was specified to HB bots right ?