[EU] Powerleveling AND Draenor Pathfinder (Flying) good prices and fast execution! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mirkonos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] Powerleveling AND Draenor Pathfinder (Flying) good prices and fast execution!

Good day, everyone!

I am an experienced WoW (EU) player who's been around for the last 10 years. I have decided to start helping people towards reaching max level on their characters, since leveling has always been one of the small pleasures of WoW to me.

All leveling is done by myself playing on your character with the boosting help of my own characters. All gold acquired while leveling, as well as what you had before my intervention will be left where it is. NO controversial or illegal/unconventional methods will be used.

I will be as fast as possible and, while I do not have many past and present customers to back me up yet, you will enjoy the results quickly and smoothly

To make it short, here is my offer:

- Leveling 1-60 = € 30 (depending on method used, it will take 12h to 2 days)

- Leveling 60-90 = € 35 (just like above, varies from 12h to 2 days)

- Leveling 90-100 = € 20 (~2 days)

- Draenor Pathfinder = € 100 (a few days, 3-5)
    Draenor Pathfinder - Achievement - World of Warcraft (The achievement required for Draenor flying)

NOTE! This achievement can be split into smaller parts, if you don't need my help on each and every one of them, as such:
    Explore Draenor = € 10
    Loremaster of Draenor = € 25
    Securing Draenor = € 30
    Master Treasure Hunter = € 20
    Tanaan Diplomat = € 50

I prefer to receive half of the payment upfront, and the rest at a later time (for example, when I am halfway done). I am using Paypal.

Find me on Skype. ID = jerry.leveling

See you soon!

[EU] Powerleveling AND Draenor Pathfinder (Flying) good prices and fast execution!
    Mirkonos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Ready to work