Taking offers on US S4 account 1100+ Paragon menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

D3UberService's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taking offers on US S4 account 1100+ Paragon

Hi there,

Real life is taking a toll at the moment, so I am potentially looking to sell one of my accounts. It's been my pride and joy and I absolutely love it as it's my main account. But some pressures in life mean that the money may be more important than the account. So I'm interested in selling my D3 + ROS account, which has paragon1100+ S4 characters and 600+ non season characters.

I'll only be giving out details via PM and then Skype, so if you're interested please contact me first.

A few high level details:

U6 Monk with pretty good gear, mostly ancient
    WW Barb with amazing gear, both ancient BK weaps, full ancient wasts
    HoTA Barb with amazing gear, full ancient
    HT Acid cloud WD with insane gear, every piece ancient most near perfect rolls
    Chicken Doc with mostly ancient gear

Stash full of ancient gear for other toons, builds, etc.
    More mats then you will ever need
    More gifts than you will ever need
    All gems 60+, all important ones being used 75+
    More gold than you will ever need
    Loads of spare rings to launch vaults
    Enough death breaths to a cube a bunch of full sets of whatever you want

Looking for $500 for the account. It comes with the ability to change the Btag. I am the original owner, and will hand over security question and answer, ID scans and even the original registered email account for you to keep. Im continuing to level so it will keep going up, but I won't be updating it.

Payment must be via paypal, and if you agree to purchase I will invoice you and once paid and cleared I will turn over the account info, ID, email, etc. If you don't agree to this, please do not bother contacting me as it's a non-negotiable. I've been doing boosting for decent amount of time and have built up a decent rep. I won't rip you off.

If you have any questions, please just contact me here. Thanks!

Taking offers on US S4 account 1100+ Paragon