Selling my PERMANENT BETA ACCESS account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mikyyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling my PERMANENT BETA ACCESS account

Hey, as you can see in the title, I got the permanent beta access for overwatch and I'm willing to sell it. Feel free to add me on skype: albertix500 and send me offers (ONLY real money please, not csgo skins and things like that).

If you want a middleman, you have to pay it yourself, if not, you have to pay first and then I'll give you the information. I got trusted comments on my other post where I rented my account to different people.

Proofs: Selling my PERMANENT BETA ACCESS account-dfs-jpg Selling my PERMANENT BETA ACCESS account-dfgs-jpg
    (The email says "Welcome to Overwatch closed beta" not "Play the Overwatch Beta This Weekend" in spanish, so it's the permanent access.

Payment will be via paypal and as family and friends.

Add me on skype so we can talk: albertix500

Edit: I have been doing rent and I have a lot of people who can show that I'm legit.
    Attached Images Attached Images Selling my PERMANENT BETA ACCESS account-adfs-jpg 

Selling my PERMANENT BETA ACCESS account