*** Overwatch Closed Beta Account (Full) + Battletag change + SC2:HotS included! *** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

imtemplain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*** Overwatch Closed Beta Account (Full) + Battletag change + SC2:HotS included! ***

I'm selling an...
    Overwatch - closed Beta Account

*** Overwatch Closed Beta Account (Full) + Battletag change + SC2:HotS included! ***-_57-jpg

The closed Beta of Overwatch is already unlocked i.e. the battle.net account is already flagged and you can play right away.
    There is also a copy of Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm included in this account.

You will recieve all important information instantly after buying the account, this includes:

The account name, email, password and the answer to the secret question.
    With that information you are able to change all of the account information.

You can also change the battle tag as you like.

I accept PayPal or BankTransfer
    The price is negotiable but should stay realistic compared to market price, please don't waste my time with low bids. I am not looking for a trade for other goods.

greetings

*** Overwatch Closed Beta Account (Full) + Battletag change + SC2:HotS included! ***
    Frizzl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested. PM me your skype.