Overwatch Beta Rental menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

elobyalex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overwatch Beta Rental

Overwatch Beta Rental-ow-0-0-jpg

Hi. I have two battle.net accounts with closed Overwatch beta that I'm renting out. (Not just weekend version)

Status
    Available depending on hours

Prices:
    1 Hour: 5€
    2 Hours: 9€
    4 Hours: 16€
    8 Hours or more: 4€ /hour

Process:
    I provide you with login details, you trigger the security breach, I'll fix it and you'll be able to login.

Proof:
    Add my battle.net and I will show you that I'm in Overwatch, screenshots or even screen sharing on skype.

Rules:
    1) Behave respectfully and mature in-game. I'd prefer if you don't chat at all. DO NOT FLAME!
    2) Do not add friends on battle.net without permission (ask me on Skype).
    2) Do NOT login without permission (ask me on Skype), to avoid interference and disconnects so that everyone may have a good experience. I may be renting to several people at once with different play hours.

Payment:
    Paypal highly prefered (as gift/family and friends).
    Paysafecard.
    League of Legends EUW RP.

Elo_by_alex on Skype.

My original post with vouchers etc. is on e l i t e pvpers (blurred for some reason), but I thought I'd just expand. Link: Overwatch Beta Rental

Same skype etc for proof that it's actually me, just add me there

Overwatch Beta Rental