5 100's, ALTS, Swift Spectral Tiger, & MORE!!! [LOOK INSIDE] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BigNorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 100's, ALTS, Swift Spectral Tiger, & MORE!!! [LOOK INSIDE]

Hello ownedcore members..
    I'm looking to sell my Original Owned account as I'm getting ready to move and will no longer have time for the game. I will have ID scan, all CD keys, and all other information for this account when sold!!!

My account entails:

100 Prot/Arms Warrior ( Full s2 conquest gear 700 item level - 730 pvp item level )
    100 Holy Paladin (Almost full s2 conquest gear 699 item level - 727 pvp item level )
    100 Combat Rogue (not too geared 650 item level)
    100 Frost Death Knight ( not too geared/ also was a character boost from Legion pre-order)
    100 Beast Mastery Hunter. (fresh 100)
    and also a 90 Discipline priest.

The account has mounts Swift Specral Tiger, Feldrake, Amani Dragonhawk, and all of the honor mounts ect.

Also has TWO Lightbringer tabards, AWESOME transmog selection for all toons, and Legendary Warglaives.
    Account has 7.3k Achievement points, 12 titles and is currently active with gametime. Legion is pre-ordered and this is a notable account. All characters are HORDE and on same server also!!!

I do not have a set price, but NO LOW-BALL'S OR YOU WILL BE DECLINED.

You can add me on skype to get armorys upon request or ask any further questions about the account @: [email protected]

Thank you all for taking the time to look, peace be with you all!

5 100's, ALTS, Swift Spectral Tiger, & MORE!!! [LOOK INSIDE]
    BigNorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP!
    Offer up!