WTS Bis T3 chars on warsong, and Supreme pvp chars on Archangel/Feenix/wow-one/ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sunmoonstar's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Bis T3 chars on warsong, and Supreme pvp chars on Archangel/Feenix/wow-one/

I got a few nice accounts for sale on warsong and archangel. I got all the info for the accounts.

Account 1

WARSONG
    lvl 60 Gnome Warlock. 8/9 T3, Dark storm gauntlets, leggings of polarity. Wraith blade, sapphrion's left eye and many more nice items. 748 spell damage unbuffed.

lvl 60 gnome Mage 8/9 T3, Wraith blade and many other bis items.

lvl 60 Ne druid, Nice tanking gear, moonkin, and resto gear aswell.

lvl 60 ud rogue, mix of few items from all raids.

Account 2

ARCHANGEL

Undead male priest: Season 3 and 4 pvp gear, Full s4 offset, Vengefull weapons and 2700 arena points.

The priest also have nice pve holy gear and epic fly mount.

Account 3

ARCHANGEL

Undead female rogue. Season 3 and 4 pvp gear. s3 weapons. Full s4 offset.

The rogue has 2400 arena points and epic fly mount.

Im a 100 % legit trader, I preffer pr3coius middleman service to secure the trade 100%.

Feel free to Add me on skype if I got what u are looking for: [email protected]
    Last edited by sunmoonstar; 11-07-2015 at 04:32 PM.

WTS Bis T3 chars on warsong, and Supreme pvp chars on Archangel/Feenix/wow-one/