EXPLOITS for 3.3.5 or 4.3.4 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fixies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXPLOITS for 3.3.5 or 4.3.4

Hello dear community,

I am looking to BUY some really good exploits 3.3.5 or 4.3.4 for goldy making, 1shot bossing, etc ... it has to be BIG, GREAT!

I have nothing to offer you for a trade since then I am buying these kind of exploits for real money and when i talk about money i mean hundreds euros/dollars, depends on what you have got.

What I am looking for: GOLD GENERATOR, 1SHOT BOSS, SOLOING INSTANCES, FAST GOLD CAP

What I am NOT looking for: thousand of macros making some honor farming, bots, chest farming etc and all of these slow methods, and PVP stuff

IMPORTANT : I'M LOOKING FOR A EXPLOITS ON SPECIFIC SERVER I'M PLAYING ON (HAS ITS OWN DAILY FIXES + GREAT DEVS) - get there something to work is like win a jackpot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) First of all you you have to contact me on skype (fikiesss) that you have got something, tell me what you need to trigger this exploit and I will try to provide you all the stuff you need to make it (any lvl characters, any item, just everything in my option).

2) If you got it working then you have to prove it (screenshots, video, anyhow)

3) Then we talk about payment and the way to pay (PayPal prefered)

4) You get the money and then you will give me the guide how to, simple

Are you worried about my low lvl account ? You should not, becouse I've explainted everything above how to goes

Another important thing: if you want reliable feedback add me on skype (fikiesss) I'm there 24/7

Thank you for your time!

EXPLOITS for 3.3.5 or 4.3.4