Trading current battle.net for OW beta + more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Xionic_Shift's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading current battle.net for OW beta + more!

So this might be a shot in the dark but I'm looking to gain access to an account with Overwatch Beta willing to trade current owned plus additional negotiable amount on top of that.
    Battle.net Account includes: World of Warcraft - with multiple lvl 100's and lvl 90's a few high 80's and various mount and a few feats of strength.
    HoTs - Multiple skins pm me for the details on which.
    Hearthstone - Again various different cards and access to the naxxramas expansion.
    Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls - Multiple legendaries.
    First time using this site and first time trying to orchestrate something like this over the internet *hoping* to avoid being scammed.

Will even consider just having the account until the end of closed beta allowing you to keep current account on top of what was payed.
    ( Would consider hourly rental however rumors have spread about bans to accounts being shared so would prefer a one and done deal ).

Pm me for skype and any questions you may have.

Trading current battle.net for OW beta + more!