CS:GO Global accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CS:GO Global accounts

My services:
    I can guarantee you that there will be no hacks used in the process of ranking up the accounts, it will all be done by hand by my people. I will not do the boosting myself. I will only act as a middleman. I know the people who work with me very well and have done so for a very long time, and can guarantee that they are nothing but the best.

About me:
    I am a trusted OC member who used to be a trade mod. I have done lots of trading and middleman services on ownedcore, such as my League of Legends boosting service and the various of game keys / beta keys I've sold on the forums. I've also contributed a lot to the forum and reached the highest rank there is; elder. I will provide you with the best possible service I can and I'm sure I won't disappoint.

My trade rep:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/hearthstone-buy-sell-trade/433800-hearthstone-beta-key-legendary-user.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...0-trusted.html (★ DANTE MODERATOR ★ LoL Elo Boost Up To Diamond ★ Extremely cheap and 100% trusted!★)
    For more check my profile

Contact me:
    Either add my Skype: Dante.Fritsch , or pm me here on the forums.

note: this thread is more of a interest check, we do have some supreme & global accounts in stock, but have not yet decided on pricing. For more info add me on skype.
    Last edited by Dante; 11-03-2015 at 10:47 AM.
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

CS:GO Global accounts