WTS US account or TRADE for EU account - TRUSTED! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Shani Amor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS US account or TRADE for EU account - TRUSTED!

WTS US account or TRADE for EU account

In my US account i have 2 level 100s - a druid with full engineering profession (restoration and feral gear) and a warlock both over 640 ilvl with level 3 garrisons
    other then my 2 level 100s I have 3 level 90s - a death knight, a mage and a warrior. that's for alliance (dalaran and darkspear realms)
    and for horde i have a 97 orc hunter, almost 98, level 80 feral druid twink and an alliacne 70 warrior twink fully geared. (also have a bunch of alts at around level 65)
    on my account i have about 70k gold in total and all of the heirlooms. i have about 80 mounts - couple of rare one's

willing to trade for an EU account with WoD. have gold, and geared level 100s.

i can be trusted add me on skype if you have any questions
    skype - shaniamor300

WTS US account or TRADE for EU account - TRUSTED!
    Shani Amor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. also wanted to add that I'm THE FIRST OWNER of this account
    2200 rating in 3v3 achievement. and have rival title - top 10% in the us ladder of 3v3 arenas