Nostalrius Gold - 10$-14$ - Bst prices on th seerve! Will bat ANY Comptitor menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nostalrius Gold - 10$-14$ - Bst prices on th seerve! Will bat ANY Comptitor

Nostalrius Gold over 10,000g in Stock (10$-14$ Depending on Dmand). We need to get rid of it ASAP so we will Sell it DIRT CHEAT, We have so much it doesn't reawllymatter how much we slll it foor. which is why you should choose us.

We are making 3K+ A day and we will sell to anybody, un-likeother sellers on OC we will bat thir pricee.

Well Reputable member of OC i hav a lot of gold,and a lot of customers who com to us. this is our new pag. i will spic it up in th future but for now... Add us to Skype, w will b the Best choice you could make for your money... 100% feedback,.

Deal will take 10 mins max.

Have done over 15 trades ( this is our nw post )q

Anybody requiring proof or validity of my past deals i can provide you with anything you nd,

================================================================================ ================================================================================ ================================================================================ ==============

Cheap Gold, Fast Delivery, 100% Secure

Price Per 100g = 10$ to 14$ (Depending on demand)

DO Face 2 Face ( My partner and I have a special way of doing this, that is 100% untraceable! )

================================================================================ ================================================================================ ================================================================================ ==============

We offer a variety of other " From Level to Level Services" just Ask. Our prices beat our competitors aswell. not only in Price, but in the Time it actually Takes to level

Add us to Skype!

Last edited by Bokutox; 11-11-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Nostalrius Gold - 10$-14$ - Bst prices on th seerve! Will bat ANY Comptitor