BBC NEWS 13/13M - HFC Heroic Boosting - Payment @ Ravencrest menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vision93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BBC NEWS 13/13M - HFC Heroic Boosting - Payment @ Ravencrest

Hey people.

BBC NEWS (13/13M) are currently offering Hellfire Citadel Heroic & Archimonde clears each week.
    We offer a fast paced, high quality boost at a reasonable price.

Our prices are as follows:

Full Heroic Clear w/ Personal Loot - 200K Gold (Sunday - 8PM Server Time)
    Archimonde Only w/ Personal Loot - 60K Gold (Wednesday - 8PM Server Time)

FAQ:

Q1. How is payment conducted for the runs?

A1. All payments will be in Gold on Ravencrest Alliance side. All payments will be collected before the raid/bosses in order to ensure that we aren't scammed afterwards. This could obviously go the other way, but that would never happen as we have a reputation as a Guild to make sure we're not messing people around.

Q2. What do I get with each service you're offering?

A2. For Archimonde only clears, you'll receive the boss kill on Heroic Difficulty, loot will be set to Personal Loot which means everyone has a chance of getting gear. Archimonde kill rewards the Ahead of the Curve achievement as well as a monument for your Garrison. You will also receive a +3 ilvl Ring upgrade should be on the appropriate stage of the Legendary Ring quest. In the future you will also receive the Grove Warden mount for obtaining an Archimonde Heroic kill.

For Full Heroic Clears, you'll receive all the boss kills on Heroic Difficulty, loot will be set to Personal Loot which means everyone has a chance of getting gear. You're expected to arrive precisely 15 minutes before the allocated boost time in order to ensure that everything runs on time.

Please note: Should we be unable to run a boost run on the date you have been allocated, we will contact you and let you know. If for some reason, loads of boostees don't show up to attend on the date allocated then the date of the boost will have to be re-arranged. We apologise if this happens but we hope to ensure a smooth service and not waste our buyers times.

Q3. How do I get in contact to arrange a boost?

A3. You may whisper any of our members in-game and they will direct you to the appropriate players running the group. The fastest way would be to contact me on Battle.Net and I will get to you as soon as possible (vision#2294)

If you have any questions feel free to post here, or add me on battle.net and I will be more than happy to help.

I would also encourage anyone who receives a boost from us to post here, describing their experience. This not only helps us make things better but also lets others see what the expected service is like. It only takes 5 minutes of your time, and it helps us greatly. Thanks a lot :-)

Contact BattleTag: vision#2294
    Last edited by vision93; 10-28-2015 at 08:26 AM.

BBC NEWS 13/13M - HFC Heroic Boosting - Payment @ Ravencrest