Selling Overwatch Beta ACCOUNTS EU/US/ASIA. Reliable Seller. AMAZING PRICES. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Overwatch Beta ACCOUNTS EU/US/ASIA. Reliable Seller. AMAZING PRICES.

Hey there members of the OC community!

General Information:

I'm currently offering a variety of Overwatch Accounts. I have very limited stock and they're going fast so make sure to pick yours up ASAP! They're globally recognized meaning if you're from the US, EU or ASIA you're able to play. These are going at amazing prices and from a reliable seller so enjoy a safe transaction.

Prices:

250-350 Euros.

Account RENTAL Service

With the release of this very anticipated closed beta, there have been many scams going ahead out there, so feel entirely safe and secure in using a trusted member of the Ownedcore community who has traded for years. I offer an Overwatch account rental service and you'll be able to play this game for a fee in a safe and secure manor. Don't feel like purchasing an entire account and just want to give it a try? Well here's your chance!

Skype - Bsmunban

Last edited by Bsmunban; 11-23-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

Selling Overwatch Beta ACCOUNTS EU/US/ASIA. Reliable Seller. AMAZING PRICES.
    otimisssx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm'd and added on skype

valnach's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there, I can give you 100€ via paypal.