Staff - Trading site banner AD + Signature ad and more for Overwatch RENTAL! menu

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Staff - Trading site banner AD + Signature ad and more for Overwatch RENTAL!

Hey everyone,

I'm a competitive FPS player and I'm really looking to get my hands on (NA) Overwatch! If this thread is up and not marked as sold, I am still looking for access.

This trade is worth as much money as you're willing to invest in whatever you're advertising. It's going to give you an enormous amount of traffic.

Banner information:
    Preview of both ad slots available:

You must choose ONE of the following:
    • Top header banner (Dimensions 468x90)
      Example ad used in the preview above:
    • Banner inside of each thread (Dimensions 300x250)
      Example ad used in the preview above:

The banner would be for a minimum of 30 days, and I'll add 30 more days if I still need access. That's a LOT of money's worth up front usually, and a lot of money to be made. The only way I wouldn't need access is if my personal account got invited and if none of my friends wanted to play on it. So you're pretty much guaranteed a banner slot until overwatch is done. Keep in mind the banners can be used to link outside of Ownedcore, just not the one in my signature.

Keep in mind I am not looking to buy the battlenet account, it can be yours and you can keep playing your games on it. I am only interested in Overwatch Beta. As a trusted staff member of OwnedCore, you can rest assured I won't touch your account in any way shape or form, other than logging on to Overwatch and getting you ridiculous stats by playing fairly.

So what do you get out of this?
    1. A banner slot for any advertising you want on the #1 gaming community for hacks, bots and cheats. (Great for any game related trades or service you're offering - A large portion of our members take part in real money trades for their games.)
    2. The same thing, but in my signature. That way every post I've made and every sticky I'm in will display your advertisement. Keep in mind it will be labeled as a sponsored advertisement.
    3. You will look like a pro FPS player when your friends look at your overwatch stats!
    4. My personal skype, should you want to change your banner / advertisement or if you would like to contact me afterwards as well for anything OC related.

I would also like to make the following clear about my use of your account:
    -No 3rd party program will be used
    -Nothing will be done that could compromise your account (Language etc)
    -No other game will be touched
    -No account information will ever change
    -If needed, I can log on from a VPN so it looks like it's you, logging in from your state or province.

Once the beta is over, I will personally ask you to change your battlenet password so I no longer have access to your account.

Business skype info to contact me directly (I'm always online): parogdoestwitch

Please PM me if you have any questions, I made sure my inbox has plenty of space.
    Last edited by Parog; 10-31-2015 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added banner dimensions
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Staff - Trading site banner AD + Signature ad and more for Overwatch RENTAL!
    CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GL with the purchase,
    If i get it i will gladly let you play
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my beta access. Thanks again.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!