WTS Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: WTS Account

daojinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Account

WTS my WoW account. Buyer must live in upstate new york or willing to travel to meet. This will be a cash deal, you pay the cash, I give you all cds/keys and account info. bring a laptop if you would like to check on the spot if account is legit. I dont use/trust paypal or any other online payment since its to easy to cancel the payment for a virtual buy.
    The account comes with my WoW account which has 6 100's, 2 91's and 3 other low lvls on Skullcrusher server. there are some on other servers also. HoTs account which has almost all the champs and mounts etc. D3 account and I believe I will be accepted for the overwatch closed beta.

main: .Level 100 Tauren Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

It has almost all the BoA heirlooms
    It has 91 mounts and 127 pets
    including some of the paid for mounts and pets.
    Enchanted Fey Dragon, Heart of the Aspects, Hearthsteed, Swift Windsteed, Winged Guardian. Armored Bloodwing

Not looking to make a fortune or anything but dont want to be low balled either, so if your interested send me a message on here or email me at [email protected]. with your interest and your offer.
    Last edited by daojinx; 10-27-2015 at 02:28 PM.

WTS Account
    daojinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the armory shows undead monk cause I recently race changed. I can send you armories of alts if interested also they consist of warrior, paladin, druid, warlock, DK all which have 720-730 pvp gear.

Oh almost forgot, currently has 2 months game time left on it.
    Last edited by daojinx; 10-26-2015 at 01:03 PM.

daojinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still available