Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does WoW VIP scripts, the 'Damage and health' HACK work?

WVS TEAM | PvP Scripts, Damage Hack for WoW

This website claims to sell hacks to the game that can modify the damage and healing a player deals.

They sell it at around 170 USD.

It says you can change the:

I group of death : 60-75 % dmg (TRIG)
    II group of death: 90-120% dmg (TRIG)
    III group of death 140-180% dmg (TRIG)

I group of death : 60-75 % health (TRIG)
    II group of death: 90-120% health (TRIG)
    III group of death 140-180% health (TRIG)

Does anyone know if this is a scam, or reliable????

Does WoW VIP scripts, the 'Damage and health' HACK work?
    sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Reff52 View Post
    WVS TEAM | PvP Scripts, Damage Hack for WoW

This website claims to sell hacks to the game that can modify the damage and healing a player deals.

They sell it at around 170 USD.

It says you can change the:

I group of death : 60-75 % dmg (TRIG)
    II group of death: 90-120% dmg (TRIG)
    III group of death 140-180% dmg (TRIG)

I group of death : 60-75 % health (TRIG)
    II group of death: 90-120% health (TRIG)
    III group of death 140-180% health (TRIG)

Does anyone know if this is a scam, or reliable????
    already posted, scam

Reff52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    already posted, scam
    where is the post?, i looked up 'WoW VIP' didn't see anything. A link would be appreciated

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    am to lazy to look, its in the questions section. the section you failed to post this question about programs so that might be why you didnt see it

Lymle's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reff52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link 'Lymle', Although no one who has bought it has mentioned if it worked or not. I'm assuming no one who has bought it wrote a review on this forum.

Attachment 21267

I was more looking for someone who knew if the product really works/doesn't.

Right now I agree with everyone's assumptions, that it looks like a real scam and these are the reasons.

A)If this product worked it would of had a lot more recognition. There's no point in scripting/kick botting if you can change the damage of your abilities and technically one shot someone.
    B)You would see this been used in arena more frequently, insta deaths or some players hitting for a lot more than others.
    C)They don't offer any visual proof of the product in operation, the only video on their website is a Woltk script for priests which even then looks like its something from a private server.
    D)They keep mentioning it works for 'All versions of wow'
    E)The clients on their live chat support keep trying to up-sell their product and discuss about how many clients their dealing with currently
    F)They have a comment section at the bottom of their page, but delete any negativity almost instantly.
    G) Comment section is now disabled
    H) They don't use Paypal, instead 'Skrill' which i'll discuss soon why I think it adds to the fact this is a scam

From some online reviews about Skrill, it seems that this website, compared to PayPal offers very limited customer support and fraud prevention.

"Skrill Review
    Rated 2.8 out of 5 Stars
    Reviewed by Phillip Parker
    Reviewed on 2015-04-14
    Skrill rates as a substandard merchant services provider according to our criteria. The company’s overall rating suffers from a high complaint volume that appears to be almost exclusively related to its fraud prevention policies. Customers report sudden freezes on account and withheld funds, but more importantly, they also claim to have great difficulty resolving these issues in a timely fashion through Skrill’s customer service department. These claims are supported by Skrill’s track record of not successfully responding to a good portion of its complaints with the BBB."

from [https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/c...moneybookers/]

I also have a whole conversation with one of the representatives from WoW VIP scripts (customer support).

I asked him for evidence and a 'trial' of the software, and they decline every time I ask and change topic.

Representative:
    "You do not have to worry about. I advise you to wait a month, we will soon have a new project THE BLVCK HACK, we will demonstrate the interface menu and make a video about this hack. But the price of black hack is 300 dollars, because it is multifunctional software with powerful protection.

No, you can use it only on your computer. If we suspect suspicious activity (sale of our software or something else) we will block for 6 days your product.

he have it too, but in BLVCK hack better

Black hack this software for business, boosting team etc

Of course, we add your data in our database. Also, our technician will send you information about SBD file (which is responsible for all), using these parameters, we monitor all activity on your product. We also protect your product from the scam, anti-cheat, and other undesirable effects."

I can copy the whole conversation if anyone wants it.

But in the end his broken English also doesn't help. It really seems like he doesn't give a shit about the customer he is just trying to sell the product or up-sell. He is worried too much about selling it he completely messes the situation.

22:09 ME
    "isn't this a program?
    22:09 ME
    or do you send a physical copy
    22:10
    of the product
    22:10 ME
    The product, of course
    22:10 - Terry
    full edition
    D&H Hack 1-2 days
    it is a programm

Reff52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, the fact they say their new program that they're making has 'powerful protection' and the one they have now doesn't have 'as' powerful protection, doesn't make sense.

Protection in any game-hack software is probably the most important feature.

Can someone who is familiar with payback options, assist in this situation, test the hack, guarantee its reliability and report back?

I know it sounds odd, I hate to ask for a test dumbie, however, I haven't been familiarized with these types of situations.
    Last edited by Reff52; 10-22-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, the fact they say their new program that they're making has 'powerful protection' and the one they have now doesn't have 'as' powerful protection, doesn't make sense.

Protection in any game-hack software is probably the most important feature.

Can someone who is familiar with payback options, assist in this situation, test the hack, guarantee its reliability and report back?

I know it sounds odd, I hate to ask for a test dumbie, however, I haven't been familiarized with these types of situations.
    The hack is fake.

Reff52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides all the 'red fags' I've mentioned in the previous posts, The comments on their website look legit.

"They mention they at first can't get the program to work, or they want to share it with their friends ect. but then later posting that the managed to resolve the issue. Moreover, they ask what settings they should use ect."

If this website is a complete fraud I will hammer it into the ground and not let anyone give them a single cent.

I'll try to get some video confirmation if it works and repost.

Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God damn it can you please just stop wasting your time? All your assumptions are great, no question Sherlock but arent really needed to tell its fake.
    You really think Blizzard wouldnt hotfix such a critical exploit within minutes if it becomes public? Theres a reason why dupes and related exploits are traded in the dark.

And ffs are you braindead saying that the comments look legit? The "see more comments" links doesnt even work.
    Fake comments telling how good the program works but adding a negative factor which is only caused by stupidity of the user. Wow do you really think this is legit?

I would even say you could be the owner of the website. Setting up such a shit page takes probably an hour max and 170 USD for an hour seems like a good salary.
    Guy trying to lure someone into buying it to look "if it is legit". lel gtfo idiet.
    Last edited by Corthezz; 10-23-2015 at 01:36 AM.
    Check my blog: https://zzuks.blogspot.com

Reff52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no need to create an argument.

I was more so looking replies in this thread from users who had purchased the product.

Example: 'bought the hack, paid money and never even got response from them, I can't refund. Don't from these guys I tried to and got scammed.'

or vice versa -- though I'll doubt i'll find that (even though that's what I'm looking for)

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no need to create an argument.

I was more so looking replies in this thread from users who had purchased the product.

Example: 'bought the hack, paid money and never even got response from them, I can't refund. Don't from these guys I tried to and got scammed.'

or vice versa -- though I'll doubt i'll find that (even though that's what I'm looking for)
    look if your honestly this dumb go waste 100$+ stop wasten everyone's time. hack is 100% fake... lot of top programers commented it was fake... proof is in that thread its fake you just so dense you want it to be real... you wont get a response from anyone buying it because no 1 is dumb enough to waste money on something they know is fake.. reported thread to be locked, as its spam, already thread about this, waste of time and in wrong section.

Reff52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's in right section, 'WoW Bots requests and questions' seems appropriate place. Why you gotta police so much

I'm trusting your opinion, but more people providing evidence is always nice

Subcore's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    23/22
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its fake. There is one damage hack involving rogue, around 150-250% damage boost for 30 minutes but I won't be leaking it, or selling it.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought it and can confirm it is fake.

16. Thanks Jadd (1 members gave Thanks to Confucius for this useful post)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast