Selling a nice wow account with a lot of very rare mounts, tabard of flame etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Popaypopz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling a nice wow account with a lot of very rare mounts, tabard of flame etc

Ok, so this is my first time posting on this website so i have no clue what im doing but lets hope all goes well xD
    my account is EU/ALLIANCE, here are the armories of my 2 main characters
    Level 100 Human Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory MAGE
    Level 100 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory DRUID
    some of the MOST notable things about my account are: Tabard of flame, Tabard of the lightbringer on mage, the hordebreaker title, MoP challenge mode title and transmog on warlock(title across all characters, warlock is lvl 93 :/)
    RARE MOUNTS: Mimirons head, onyxian drake, pureblood firehawk, zwift zulian panther, ashes of al ar, swift white hawkstrider, raven lord, fossilized raptor, mop challange mode mounts, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth etc. As a side bonus i have a lvl 100 pvp geared rogue, 100 ungeared monk, and lvl 93 warrior. I have some very awesome transmogs, and few more things that i forgot to mention.
    we can discuss price on there, i am looking for around 250 euros, but we can discuss as i said.
    I can add you, you can see me in game i can show you all my toys,achievments,titles,mounts all you want to see
    CONTACT ME ON SKYPE: alienbluezero
    PAYMENT METHOD IS PAYPAL

Selling a nice wow account with a lot of very rare mounts, tabard of flame etc
    Popaypopz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-deleted-

-deleted----