✪✪✪✪✪UNIQUE Service ★ Season3 Glad/Rank1 ★ Limit 60 Spots ★ 100%Guaranteed Title✪✪✪✪✪ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PowerBoosting's Avatar Member Professional Boosters CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✪✪✪✪✪UNIQUE Service ★ Season3 Glad/Rank1 ★ Limit 60 Spots ★ 100%Guaranteed Title✪✪✪✪✪

UPDATE (March 2016):
    Due to extremely high demand we are nearly overbooked for the entire Season3
    If you plan to get safe Gladiator or Rank1, do not deelay your booking with us
    EU few spots left, US OVERBOOKED

ARENA BOOSTING

If you are looking for a QUALITY BOOST on Season3 Arena with ZERO RISKS for your account then READ THIS INFORMATION.
    The following insiders' info will help you clearly understand the current situation with Arena boosting...

OTHER BOOSTERS PROBLEM

Since the start of Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard has greatly improved the verification of characters before giving titles, three of several verifications include:
    ACCOUNT SHARING: somebody besides the account owner logging on an account and do a boost
    WIN TRADING: checking your games history for wintrading
    THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE: any program that injects memory in World of Warcraft (Honorbuddy, SafeCarry, AutoKick, etc)
    PROXIES AND VPN: any proxy or VPN service activity detected on your account
    This resulted in ALL RUSSIAN WINTRADERS and account sharing boosts done by PILOT / PRO-GAMERS to be DISQUALIFIED SEASON AFTER SEASON.

OUR EXCLUSIVE BOOST SOLUTION

We are the ONLY service that is able to offer you 100% guaranteed tittles and account safety, here is why:
    ★ UNIQUE SERVICE: Our exclusve method completely guarantees your title
    ★ NO ACCOUNT SHARING: You play your own account
    ★ NOT A WINTRADING SERVICE: We are not offering a wintrade service
    ★ NO SOFTWARE NEEDED: We will not ask you to install any softwares to get boosted
    ★ NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED: You don't need experience to get any service from us
    ★ OUR FINAL RESULT: Noone will be able to know or prove that you got a boost

SEASON3 SERVICES

3v3 SELFPLAY ARENA
    €800 EUR – Rank1 (100 wins) ✪✪✪✪✪ LIMITED TO 15 CUSTOMERS EACH SEASON
    €500 EUR – Gladiator (80 wins) ✪✪✪✪✪ LIMITED TO 30 CUSTOMERS EACH SEASON
    €400 EUR – 3v3 2700 Rating (65 wins)
    €230 EUR – 3v3 2500 Rating (55 wins)
    €190 EUR – 3v3 2400 Rating (50 wins)
    €140 EUR – 3v3 2200 Rating (40 wins)
    €100 EUR – 3v3 2000 Rating (30 wins)

If you already got rating on your character and it was bought with another boost we cannot completely guarantee the safety of characters who already got other boosts during Season3. Instead, we recommend to choose another character for your boost with us.
    You can buy 3v3 Rating Upgrade, prices are calculated with difference between ratings

2v2 & 5v5 SELFPLAY ARENA
    €500 EUR – Arena Master (120 wins)
    €190 EUR – 5v5 2200 Rating (40 wins)
    €160 EUR – 2v2 2200 Rating (40 wins - PILOTED)
    €120 EUR – Full Conquest Gear (150 wins)
    €40 EUR – Last Man Standing (30 min)

FREE BONUS INCLUDED with Gladiator and Rank1
    1. Feats of Strength: [Warmongering Combatant] and [Warmongering Conquest]
    2. Season Elite Gear/Enchant/Tabard/Cloak
    3. Full conquest gear
    4. Possibility of weekly cap game(s)
    5. Cutoff safety until last day of season

GUARANTEES

★ 100% ACCOUNT SAFETY
    ★ NO DISQUALIFICATION: Our tested method has already provided 100% guarantees.
    ★ SELFPLAY BOOST: You play your own account with maximum safety.
    ★ 100% ANONYMOUS: With our boost, noone will know you got a boost.
    ★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: You choose the time of boost.
    ★ PARTIAL PAYMENTS: You can pay step by step.

HOW IT WORKS

Step1: Place your order
    Step2: Contact us on Skype (powerboosting) with Transaction ID and Armory
    Step3: Book a time with us for boost using our Booking System
    Step4: Get your service and follow any instructions we may give you

FREQUENT QUESTIONS

Q: When do we start?
    A: We run Arenas every day both Alliance and Horde. Our working hours are 08:00-00:59CET. We will start your order ASAP after you place your order.
    Q: Is piloted boost also possible?
    A: Yes, if you are unable to play yourself piloted option is also possible. We do not recommend this for Gladiator and Rank1 orders.
    Q: Is it safe?
    A: We offer a completely exclusive service when it comes to safety, anonymity and title guarantees. Plus we will guide you through the entire process.
    Q: What are the requirements? Also I have low experience in PvP/Arenas...
    A: There is no class/spec, server and faction requirements for all services. Experience is not required to get any boost from us.

Do not hesitate contacting us if you got any other question(s).

CONTACTS

Add us on Skype now: powerboosting
    Verified Business PayPal

POWERBOOSTING LTD - Professional Boosters 2008-2016
    Last edited by PowerBoosting; 03-27-2016 at 06:08 AM.

✪✪✪✪✪UNIQUE Service ★ Season3 Glad/Rank1 ★ Limit 60 Spots ★ 100%Guaranteed Title✪✪✪✪✪
    PowerBoosting's Avatar Member Professional Boosters CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OwnedCore Feedbacks

Originally Posted by Jamzhorn View Post
    At first I wasn't sure about this service, I wanted a glad boost but without the risk of account sharing, so I went for this, paid for 2200 boost at first before deciding on getting glad so I can see how it goes and how it works.

Now I understand how it works and I can tell you this, it's pretty much safe, and as it turns out, I know a couple of people who have bought services from them before, few seasons later they got all their ratings/titles and they're still playing on the same accounts, that should tell you what you need to know.

What I really like the most about this is the communication, I'm always kept up to date on what's happening, like if the booster isn't able to boost me, or there are issues and they have to delay a bit, etc.
    Originally Posted by untterly View Post
    After a long Season and much games with this great team, i got my title.
    Great communication, great Team-Staff! I can recommend this service.
    See you in Season 3

Attachment 22523
    Attachment 22524
    Originally Posted by Lyzopax View Post
    Purchased rank one for last season, didn't get hit by DQ's, very great and safe, i can highly recommend them..
    Will use this service again in the future.
    Attachment 22488
    Originally Posted by nokhilol View Post
    after a long time trying last man standing with que tool or tradechat and i didnt make i found this guy on ownedcore he told me when he can start we queued and got it in the first game
    thanks alot again!!! +rep
    Originally Posted by eswangodx View Post
    !awesome service with safety guarantee!

Whats up guys,
    as the first customer i can only leave a perfect and excellent feedback for these versatile offers of this group.it has a smooth contact with the support at any time via. Skype or her own website and it is an wonderful price / performance ratio guaranteed. Also is a pretended personal consultation, reputable payment methods and a lightning-fast service offered after payment. For the security of their own accounts, this will be complied with not only last so therefore said but absolutely "permanent" about the so-called "self play"! So you play each own character itself and is accompanied with their success method to the desired rating together with the team mates.

Otherwise, i can only say thank you for the perfect service and recommend any player looking for a wonderful and quick [arena / rbg boost service] with the appropriate price / performance ratio this great group !!!!!!!
    Check it out and convinced yourselves , "you will not regret it ensures".
    Best regards eswan
    Originally Posted by mimirko View Post
    i have been asked if had time to write a review after the service and while i dont normally do that this guys have been really forthcoming and patient with my silly questions and paranoia so the least i can do is write a few words after a 2 day boost for gladiator.
    This was first boost i purchased and the only reason i did so was because a long time guildie turned friend recommended the guy.
    Given that it was my first boost i cant really compare it to anything else except the price which was also lowest i could find.
    Will come for more soon enough
    Originally Posted by Alonx View Post
    This guys are awesome! rlly! im very very demanding but they meet all expectations, awesome guys. I get my Gladiator arround 3-4 weeks after my order
    ( maybe communication a bit slowly ) but all perfect i will order again! FOR SURE!

THANKS FOR ALL!

+++++REP
    Originally Posted by RealMolamix View Post
    Absolutely legit ! they can boost 2.7 easily ! amazing service amazing support ! working for like 5 seasons with these guys always good work thumps up !
    Last edited by PowerBoosting; 01-23-2016 at 03:21 AM.

Nokhilol's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a long time trying Last man Standing with Que tool or tradechat and i didnt make i found this guy on ownedcore he told me when he can start we queued and got it in the first game thanks alot again!!! +rep

EswangodX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    !AWESOME SERVICE WITH SAFETY GUARANTEE!

Whats up guys,

As the first customer I can only leave a perfect and excellent feedback for these versatile offers of this group.It has a smooth contact with the support at any time via. Skype or her own website and it is an wonderful price / performance ratio guaranteed. Also is a pretended personal consultation, reputable payment methods and a lightning-fast service offered after payment. For the security of their own accounts, this will be complied with not only last so therefore said but absolutely "permanent" about the so-called "Self Play"! So you play each own character itself and is accompanied with their success method to the desired rating together with the team mates.

Otherwise, I can only say thank you for the perfect service and recommend any player looking for a wonderful and quick [Arena / Rbg Boost Service] with the appropriate price / performance ratio this great group !!!!!!!

Check it out and convinced yourselves , "You will not regret it ensures".

Best regards Eswan

sprxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    How can you guarantee Glad and Rank 1 with selfplay and no previous experience in arena?

EDIT: Placed an order and we will see how things turn out.
    So far the experience has been good with fast and polite Customer Support.
    Last edited by sprxxx; 10-25-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Incontrol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit; Their prices are updated to what seems fair due to currently the only ones who can guarantee Gladiator / R1 without DQ. And they seem legit duo to now many people have given them +rep and good trades since I first made this comment. Congrats on booming business PowerBoosting.
    Last edited by Incontrol; 12-23-2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Changes in business

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by incontrol
    Prices seem very low for selfplay aswell.
    Our prices are low because we aren't resellers

SEASON3 UPDATE: Prices increased due to high quality of service and high demand
    Last edited by PowerBoosting; 12-04-2015 at 02:35 AM.

Mimirko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback

Hello peeps,

I have been asked if had time to write a review after the service and while I dont normally do that this guys have been really forthcoming and patient with my silly questions and paranoia so the least I can do is write a few words after a 2 day boost for gladiator.
    This was first boost i purchased and the only reason i did so was because a long time guildie turned friend recommended the guy.
    Given that it was my first boost i cant really compare it to anything else except the price which was also lowest i could find.

Will come for more soon enough

Zwor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be interested if you hade more feedback. Just gonna have to wait and see..

UPDATE: Just got a free test game and got a few things explained what would happend if i got a boost.

And if you dont want to pay everything all at once, you can slowly upgrade from 2k to 2.4k to Glad to Rank1 for example."

Last edited by Zwor; 10-25-2015 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Info about boost and free game

mirdanek84's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested as well, but not enough feedback for my taste.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sprxxx View Post
    Would be interested if you had more vouches.
    Originally Posted by mirdanek84 View Post
    Interested as well, but not enough feedback for my taste.
    Originally Posted by Zwor View Post
    I would be interested if you hade more feedback. Just gonna have to wait and see..
    Sent a PM offering all users a FREE test game, worth €5 EUR, to verify the quality of our boosting and see how it works.

UPDATE: Zwor got his games. Everything went well!
    Last edited by PowerBoosting; 10-25-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Alonx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    108 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking in skype about boost right now, i edit the post with news.

EDIT 1: This guys are boosting me to gladiator right now, first phase 0 rank to 2000 rank PERFECT, good communication, good service and good guys! i will continue with more in the long of the boost days!

EDIT 2: Sorry for the later reply guys!

This guys are awesome! rlly! im very very demanding but they meet all expectations, awesome guys. I get my Gladiator arround 3-4 weeks after my order
    ( maybe communication a bit slowly ) but all perfect i will order again! FOR SURE!

THANKS FOR ALL!

+++++REP
    Last edited by Alonx; 12-16-2015 at 07:23 PM.

SoadMaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possible to test that first before placing an order?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SoadMaster View Post
    Possible to test that first before placing an order?
    Sent you a PM with schedule for test game

whatthehellwasthat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WARNING!

READ BEFORE YOU BUYING BOOST FROM THOSE GUYS

This guy and alex flame 2 called RPG MARKET boosted me to glad last season and i got disqualified ( few people too )

Before that he said " worst scenario we will boost you again "

Later then he asked me to send 125 EUR more for glad boost . We talked a lot then i asked boost me to 2.6k at least. he said ok.

Worst shits happened after that . He always made boosts very late like " we had problems , 1 month later we will continue " after a month He booked me to a day before 2 weeks . At that day i asked him but i never get any respond . He finally said talk to this skype adress " alex_flame2 " which he gets boosts from there . Alex told me " you didnt buy boost from us , i dont know why this guy directed you to us " i laughed . I dont even care money but THIS GUY IS ****ING LAIR and their boosters too ! I know people got their titles but it doesnt change that he LIED.
    P.S : he is good if you send your money to him ^^

So think twice before you buying.
    Last edited by whatthehellwasthat; 02-29-2016 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast