[US/EU] HFC Normal/Heroic/Mythic; Challenge Mode: Gold; Character leveling. Discounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Booster-king111's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US/EU] HFC Normal/Heroic/Mythic; Challenge Mode: Gold; Character leveling. Discounts

Last edited by Booster-king111; 01-07-2016 at 01:19 PM.

[US/EU] HFC Normal/Heroic/Mythic; Challenge Mode: Gold; Character leveling. Discounts
    sweslap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my review, as an old raider that decided to for the first time by a boost, these were the guys I choosed to get boosted by. Bought a 13/13 HC boost.

Got off nice with the contact, since I'm a family man and has as always when christmas is approaching alot at work we discussed what day and time would suit me, we agreed on a day where I knew I would be able to be in time (And have the time to spare for this boost). So the first in impression was that this is serious guys (Tbh found these guys by google and saw today that they had a post up here).

The raid went smooth and the char I choosed to get boosted got some damn much gear that I went from no set bonus too five pieces, had some lucky rolls on some other bis gear, only thing that really eluded me was the class trinket but hey Im almost fully bis geared now. Got alot of offspec pieces no one else need too. And as a bonus I got the Corrupted nest guardian pet!

In the end, enjoyed the run, went smooth and was really worth it, from start to finish i took us about 3hs with 2 wipes along the way (Zakuum ofcourse and then one at Archimone but that didn't hurt the experince)

So thank you guys at Booster-king!

//Mortificare aka Sweslap
    Last edited by sweslap; 11-26-2015 at 01:44 PM.

tashaniko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great services. My order was completed very quickly and I will continue to use for sure. Would definitely recommend.

tashaniko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great services. My order was completed very quickly and I will continue to use for sure. Would definitely recommend.