www.mmofly.com SCAM ALERT menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Menneken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.mmofly.com SCAM ALERT

So this is my first SCAM i have discovered in almost 5 years of trading wow gold. im starting to put this on every review/trading site i can find, so that ppl are warned not to get scammed hard like i did!
    On october first i was checking prizes as usual and offered 700k gold on several buyers who would pay the most for it. "mmofly888" (that was his skypename) offered me the most, around 0.10 - 0.20€ per k. so i called gbank trade, all went very smooth. 20min later 700k were traded and the financial transaction began. i told my paypal adress and 10min passed until he came back to tell me that he didnt find any transactions in the past, and that they were paying me 12-24hours later while checking if the gold was stolen/scammed by me.
    I was getting suspicious, im not sure if i ever traded with them in the past, but i had his contact details in my list for over 3 years now so i thought that not changing his skype for so long it must be kinda trustworthy. after arguing not telling me that before the trade i registered on their website "", and he added my trade in the membersection. this was the last time i was able to get in contact with them.
    the next days i tried to get in contact with them, which is kinda hard when youre blocked on skype! i logged into several other sykpe accounts to get in contact with them, tried to sell them gold again with another name/ip to finally get someone to talk to me, but noone ever answered nor added any of my fake accounts.
    I spend 700k gold learning that- in the end -noone is safe from getting scammed at least one time in their life.

PS: Ive registered to alot of MMO sited which i did not already had accounts for and im spreading the word now so that alot of ppl will read this and be more careful when testing new buyers, even if you "know" them for some time.

www.mmofly.com SCAM ALERT