Andrewbuddy :  Enhancement PVP CR for Honorbuddy menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    grosbouc's Avatar Private CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrewbuddy : Enhancement PVP CR for Honorbuddy

I/ General presentation

Andrewbuddy, what you need to know about :

-This CR only support enhancement spec and is fully PVP oriented, optimized for arenas. It is actually pretty good for BG/RBGs and low-level PVE.
    Also only support current optimized PVP talents (echo of elements / unleash fury / elemental fusion atm, this may change depending nerfs).

-Actually many people tested the CR and I make it work for everyone. Version is stable and I guess almost everyone can use it.

-It works well with enyo / default combat bot but doesn't manage movement. Only facing option to get interrupts.
    So you need to have smart positions/moves if you want it to be efficient.

-I didn't want it to be fully automated so you have to use manually few spells detailled below.

-It proved itself in high rating arenas but you still need to have decent PVP skill to reach the maximum potential of the CR.

-It still not perfect and I'm improving it each time I think I have to. I will send major updates by mail.

II/ Features :

Here's a short video introducing the CR, you will have detailed features below it. The video isn't up-to-date and few things have been improved.

Now the UI :

1) General :

-Pvp optimized DPS rotation including smart purges and heals
    -simulationcraft inspired, adapted for PVP
    -don't waste DPS when purges
    -smart management of maelstorm procs to use heals / LB depending hp%/buffs/los/etc
    -purges very importants buff even you don't target the enemy (bops/fear wards/etc) in arena
    -smart use of slows
    -smart use of AoE/multidot
    -Smart autoburst : checking defensives / hp% / stormstrike charges / etc
    -Auto tremor but won't waste it on short fears
    -Auto capacitor on stunned / packed enemies
    -Auto cleanse for hex
    -Lua combat_log_event integration to track cooldowns / interrupts (interruptbar like)
    -Hex helper : stopcasting if hex won't affect / reflected by / copied by the target
    -Advanced kick bot :
    -kick heal / CC / DPS when lower ally / enemy is below customizable %)
    -anti fakecast : detects failed interrupts on healers and will fast-kick his next cast
    -anti double-kick : in 3s, won't kick if your mate can kick (only works with war atm)
    -brainkick : fast-kick enemy healer when very low hp enemy detected
    -autofacekick : if you're not facing, try facing the interrupt target before to kick
    -Smart grounds :
    -grounds incoming CC if you haven't los / kick is on cooldown
    -advanced ground for traps :
    -manage enemy trap cooldown
    -ground if defined trap target : is CCed / hunt is very close to it
    -can be configurable to prevent trap on allies DPS or healer
    -Whisp triggers for rage / ground / freedom totem
    -will instantly use the spell if a partymember whisp you the command
    -manage cooldown and rage for totems
    -manage spammers allies and won't trigger if the asker is not in party
    => recommanded to use only with teammates who have positive opinion about bots.
    -Totem stomper : try to waste minimum of damage but enough to kill totems, autotargetting integrated
    -Spambot integrated to look for mates.
    -Focus helper : Focus again an unit who went stealth whenever it can

2) Mods/hotkeys :

-Defensive mod :
    -lower DPS
    -more purges to improve heal
    -different kick/ground management
    => best use in panic phases, will autodisable if all your team is top health
    -Kick-next-heal mod : will focus on kicking next heal, best use in offensive phases
    -Kick-if-CC mod : will kick low prio CC (sheeps/etc) only if your healer is already CCed
    -Pause mod / short pause hotkeys : will stop the rotation when you need to manual cast
    -Sound helper : play a sound when you change mod / important events in arena
    -Aoe mod : best logic for lava lash & flame shock & firenova to maximize damage in RBG/BGs

-Hex / tremor / ground / capacitor hotkeys : will use the specified spell on next GCD.

3) Things that are not fully automated or are not implanted yet :

-Hex (just help you stopcasting)
    -Freedom
    -Freedom totem (only on whisp request)
    -Rage (only on whisp request)
    -Call of the elements
    -Ancestral guidance
    -All talents not currently supported (liquid magma, ancestral swiftness, etc)

III/ How to get the CR ? :

I actually sell the CR using Skype. This should change as soon as possible when I can get better method. Price may increase when I will get stable paiement method.
    I usually answers within 24 hours. Contact me on forum if you can't do it on Skype.
    Price is : 15€
    I only accept : Paypal

After buying it, you will receive the CR folder and a readme PDF. All installation and features are explained.
    When you start the CR first time, you will be invited to give an email address. This will be used to send you major updates of the CR.
    Once you purchased it, you will have lifetime access to the CR.

Add my skype

Thanks for reading, xoxo
    Last edited by grosbouc; 10-02-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Andrewbuddy :  Enhancement PVP CR for Honorbuddy
    furp702's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just paid for this. Took him about 3 hours to respond. Whole transaction was settled over skype. Downloaded through skype. It comes with a guide on how to use it. Pre set to how the owner uses it. Super basic and hastle free. This only works for level 100 shamans. My current level doesnt support the bot so I will have a better review in a couple of days. Painless/No Hastle/No bullshit.
    Ty for the CR.

nguyen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by furp702 View Post
    I just paid for this. Took him about 3 hours to respond. Whole transaction was settled over skype. Downloaded through skype. It comes with a guide on how to use it. Pre set to how the owner uses it. Super basic and hastle free. This only works for level 100 shamans. My current level doesnt support the bot so I will have a better review in a couple of days. Painless/No Hastle/No bullshit.
    Ty for the CR.
    im waiting him wake up. Lmao

leinadz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i bought it, i only had to wait like 5 mins for him to send me the cr and creating my account

today i capped my shaman running feral/enh and the damage/healing this CR is putting out is insane ! i started with full blues and the dmg was already doing pretty well, but as soon as i got my epic weapons my shaman kept raping healers in no time

definitely vouching for this CR ! with the right mindset/classunderstanding and of course, teammates, you will be able to achieve 2,2k-2,4k easily

denlex92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    amazing cr, much better than tuanha/

vanistuff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello i was 2.1 before to buy this CR. now 2350 and i still take rating with nice mmr its really fine awesome CR i can only recommand it

topp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best CR for enhac, nothing compares with this,
    andrewbuddy for enhanc
    made me play 2400+ mmr and won
    I just have to say thanks for andrewbuddy CR. best around.

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a many PQR profile creator and I have my credentials in this forums, I am telling you guys this is the best CR EVER!!!
    Defensive stance and you wont even die, played 10 straight arenas and did not lose at first and i know nothing about Shaman class
    You want to be god get this and you wont regret.
    Last edited by Vinshom; 10-22-2015 at 03:51 PM.

bigkevybobo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been holding off on posting as i wanted to test as much as i could before giving my thoughts.

So far since i have bought the CR it has been great no issues at all with the CR and any and all questions asked on skype have been answered.

Cant wait to see the next update with the CR and continue to support the CR maker as this shows alot of promise to be one of the best on the market

BliepKing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bigkevybobo View Post
    been holding off on posting as i wanted to test as much as i could before giving my thoughts.

So far since i have bought the CR it has been great no issues at all with the CR and any and all questions asked on skype have been answered.

Cant wait to see the next update with the CR and continue to support the CR maker as this shows alot of promise to be one of the best on the market

Cant agree more. Very nice.

asdfx123's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    39/36
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TRADING

lumpkinz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does this CR still work and is it being maintained now in 6.2.2? I have played enhance sham myself to 2400+, so I feel without me having to worry about rotation and kicks I could just focus on best positioning and best targets / swaps with this CR. I added him on skype and I am waiting for him now. Would you guys say this is the Vitalic's Elite Rogue of enhance shaman CRs? Any feedback would be appreciated, also I see a lot of pros anyone have any cons about the bot?

BliepKing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lumpkinz View Post
    So does this CR still work and is it being maintained now in 6.2.2? I have played enhance sham myself to 2400+, so I feel without me having to worry about rotation and kicks I could just focus on best positioning and best targets / swaps with this CR. I added him on skype and I am waiting for him now. Would you guys say this is the Vitalic's Elite Rogue of enhance shaman CRs? Any feedback would be appreciated, also I see a lot of pros anyone have any cons about the bot?
    I have both vitalic and this one.
    The rotation smoothness is defenetly comparible with vits, also the dmg/Healing logic seems good. CR could use some more features/options.

lumpkinz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually ended up buying it to test it out, I must say this profile is great. This is definitely the Vitalics CR of Enhance shaman. I agree it does lack a few features, but I am sure the creator is building on it. Sometimes simple is better tho, would love to see some features added, but cant complain. I am already a 2400-2500 enhance without this, it just makes playing easier and even more fun.

Rak777's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you in skype and also messaged you here when u were online a few mins ago..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast