★Method which I'm making 200k GPH with a little bit of work★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★Method which I'm making 200k GPH with a little bit of work★

Hello there.

I'm currently selling my method of the possibility of gaining 100-200k gold per hour depending on your effort.

This method requires basically nothing from you, once you get used to it & figured it out to the extend you do it fast you dont need any help, but I'd recommend you to have atleast 2-3 friends at start who can help you out.

This basically is a method of selling achievements such as [Fire-Watcher] which is 2000 Bloody Coins & [Warlord of Draenor] which is completing all 7 nemesis quests (500 kills per race)

Anyone will be able to use this method, I've used it both for personal matters & lately I figured out I could use it to make abit of gold, with great success.

People are struggling with these achievements and they can take months to complete, why not help them get them within hours?

This method is for sale for either gold (since im a collector of mounts and such) or paypal money. I'd prefer the gold though.

MI'll sell this method to a MAXIMUM of 5 people so it wont get fixed by anytime soon, i'll be able to provide proof of its existence, and best of all, i'll guide you through it, and if you ever have any questions, ill answear them for you.

Payment will be discussed, as I havent actually sold this one to anyone yet, and I've yet to see anyone do the same thing as me.
    Last edited by Machmud; 10-22-2015 at 08:18 PM.

★Method which I'm making 200k GPH with a little bit of work★
    Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to say, if payment is done by gold, it'll be on EU servers, server itself doesnt matter.

This works for both EU servers and US.

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available. I've gotten alot of people whos not serious to add me, since im rather serious with this and wont share information nor give away tips on how you can do it so this wont be one open wide business

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available, had another good day with this where we made 260k gold, had to split in 2 though, but just to show you the potential

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up another 290k! Also selling gold, so if you interested in that, look at my gold selling thread. This is still available and more working than ever!

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold this to 1 person so far, he seems rather happy with the results.

Price is 45$

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold to one more just as of right now. Still available.