✅OWNEDCORE SPECIAL PRICE ▃▅▇█▓▒░ Antorus Mythic/HC | Mage Tower | Mythic +15 ░▒▓█▇▅▃ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fbmteam's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✅OWNEDCORE SPECIAL PRICE ▃▅▇█▓▒░ Antorus Mythic/HC | Mage Tower | Mythic +15 ░▒▓█▇▅▃

Not actual
    Last edited by fbmteam; 02-26-2020 at 06:38 PM.

✅OWNEDCORE SPECIAL PRICE ▃▅▇█▓▒░ Antorus Mythic/HC | Mage Tower | Mythic +15 ░▒▓█▇▅▃
    xen6077's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,
    so since I bought 3 boosts from this guys within the last 2 weeks I think I'm gonna owe them a review in here.
    And since I'm their first review in here Im gonna write a full detailed one.

At the first place I watched Nelarims Stream alot because his Interface is really cool designed for people to watch. i.e. he uses TrufiGcd, an AddOn which shows what actions his group members are doing. Its really informative and fun to watch in my opinion.

Since Im a lazy person but wanted the CM Weapons on my new Character I contacted this guys via Skype. I choose them because their prizes are very cheap compared to others so I gave it a try.The Guy on Skype (which was Nelarim) was very kind and answered all my question very nicely and detailed, you really get the impression that hes a cool guy and your account is in good hands when you actually decide to buy a piloted boost.
    I told him on what times I have raid etc. and he got me an appointment for the start of my boost within 1 day I think (Dont get me wrong, he told me the time instant, but it started later on the day). In fact none of this boosts took them longer then 1 day in my case, one even started within an hour after contact. Wasnt a problem for them that I wanted to keep my authenticator eigther.

As I said I bought 3 piloted boosts from them in the near past and was statisfied every single one, this guys are cool fast and cheap. 10/10 would buy again.

TL;DR
    -Fast and kind Support which answers questions very nicely
    -Very fast appointments and very fast runs aswell
    -Cheap prices

Hope I could help some guys which are interested in this team but were not completly convinced by now.

Greetings.

Blackwidowtournament's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FANTASTIC RUN !! done so fast! thanks for the run! i will buy from them again soon

DoPRandom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! I just wanna wish everybody good luck and interesting time spending. Challenge mod runs are pretty cool! Hope you will think so too!
    Last edited by DoPRandom; 10-18-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by fbmteam; 10-16-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auchindoun record top 10 eu)

Ralphiuss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished 8/8 with these folks, and here is my story for this adventure.

Spent one night adding people to Skype and asking questions on how I wanted to get this done. Out of 10 other services I added to Skype these guys were replied within minutes of adding while all other 9 responded hours later.

It was 7:00AM RU time so no one on their team was awake to give an accurate time on when they can could provide the service. Said they would message me later. Had to message them hours later requesting an update and scheduled me run to take place 5 hours later.

They also offer up stream of the whole run which was nice to watch. About one wipe, but still cleared. Seems during my run they either 1. they pugged someone or brought along a self played customer to these runs. During the last run the pug/self played left and they used LFR to fill that last spot. Still clearing.

TL;DR
    Pros
    Fast response time on Skype
    Friendly
    Was not worried for my account
    Cons
    3 of them seemed to be the only real players, either 1 was selfplayed or a pug. Sucks that I payed and whom ever they brought along got free gold runs.
    Other providers are cheaper.

Over all I recommend these folks, but not happy that my coin was used to give others gold runs.
    Last edited by Ralphiuss; 11-26-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Date - 17.10.2016 )

Mythic +15 Eye of Azshara by FBMteam - YouTube
    Last edited by fbmteam; 02-02-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone who uses our service!
    Last edited by fbmteam; 02-10-2018 at 05:00 PM. Reason: optional

xpyro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have used there boost in raid and many other stuff for over a year now and i LOVE IT! Fast, cheap and very trustworthy. i recomend them to many people and i will use them many more time )