God's Pack  - Applies to your Own Account - Info Inside! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zero-PAiN's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God's Pack $10 - Applies to your Own Account - Info Inside!

So Smite was recently introduced to Steam

They also listed the God's Pack on Steam as well. Currently its on sale, and I can grab it a bit cheaper in my region.

The great thing about this is that you get to keep/make your OWN account, and get the pack on it for super cheap!

$10.00 currently

Now I sell Rift/Trove/DCUO/etc.. packs that work in any region you're in.

I can do the same with this as well, but it's a little trickier.

Essentially, what happens is that I purchase the DLC on a steam account, you or I login to your Smite Account through steam, and activate the God's Pack.

If you're super freaked out by giving me your login/password, I'll give you the info to the steam account so that you may redeem the God's Pack.

Here are some screenshots that explain what happens:

You'll login to the account

You'll Load up Smite and Login (This does not share your Smite Login information with me, as its saved on your computer, not on the Steam account.)

Once loaded up, You'll see this pop up, simply press Yes and Voila! You have the God's Pack!

For now its $10 due to the 33% off sale, once that's gone it'll go up to $15

Add me on Steam

Add me on Skype

For the First 3 people to try it out, I'll give you a $2 Discount just so people know this actually works!

So for now, that's $8.00 for the God's Pack on your own account.

God's Pack  - Applies to your Own Account - Info Inside!