/WTT 685 PvE Horde lock, awesome name, looking for $ or Ally account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/WTT 685 PvE Horde lock, awesome name, looking for $ or Ally account

Hey guys! I am looking to trade (prefer) or sell my WoW account. Account comes with some nice little goodies.
    1) Two level 100's, an ilvl 685 warlock and an ilvl 648 paladin. I've ran the first 6 bosses of HFC on the warlock, so he is more than normal mode ready.
    2) Draenor Pathfinder achievement so you can fly in draenor on every character.
    3) 41 heirlooms, cloth ones upgraded to 90/100
    4) 33 mounts, cool ones being all 3 of the Tanaan Jungle mounts and the Glory achieves from Firelands and ICC 25

Also should mention the warlock has a ******, one word, original name. Here's an armory link to the warlock:

What I'm looking for:
    1) YOU MUST BE THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND BE ABLE TO PROVIDE AN ID SCAN, NO EXCEPTIONS! Sorry, but I've bought accounts before where the real OO recalled it. I will likewise provide you with a scan of my photo ID.
    2) Alliance only. A ton of my friends play Alliance now so I want to try that out.
    3) I prefer a hunter/paladin/priest, but will look into anything.
    4) Gear does not matter if it comes with some cool vanity stuff, else I expect it to be around the same ilvl.

Drop me some offers down below or add me on skype: dustin.crady1 (post here first)

/WTT 685 PvE Horde lock, awesome name, looking for $ or Ally account
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **** I'm tired... wrong forum... can one of you sexy mawds move this to the US trading section please?